Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Common Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Common Interview Question (1396 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / 50 Common Interview Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Interview Question by afolabi236(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2006
pls give me likely question in interview
Re: Common Interview Question by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2006
can you tell us who you are or how can you describe your self
answer (make a big deal of your self and your education, do not sell your self to the company, find out information about the company before going for an interview, do not talk about salary except they've offered you the job even if the interviewer raise the topic, ask questions, do not be rude in any way) and incase they ask you that for how long do you want to work for their company, always say as long as they keep you. they may ask you certain question which you must give reasonable reply for, do not be nervous in any way. and do not discuss anything personal with the interviewer. incase you are on business line and you are going for an interview very soon, you can mail me. pls do not mail me if you have no interview
Re: Common Interview Question by tochikc: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2006
[b][/b]
please i have interview on wed.
if u are asked tell me about yourself what and what are the major reponses.
thank u
Re: Common Interview Question by cosmorpel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2006
@ mubowa pls hint us more like 4 dis nnpc intervw i'm goin on 5th pls wat can we expect.
Re: Common Interview Question by ecube: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
Pls i will be having an interview very soon and i want somebody to pls tel me what could be the best way to answer this - tell us about yourself question and why did you leave your past job.
Re: Common Interview Question by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2006
well, about your self, if i go for an interview and they askĀ  me about my self, i will go like this. am mubowa ( my full name), i came from a family of three and am the last and second daughter. i graduated from havard university in washinton dc i received a honor role and a award for the best student in markrting and economics. i receive a scholarship for the best essay writer in 2005. i came out with a 4.0 gpa and a bachelor degree in marketing managment( making a big deal of your education) i work previously in the bank and i love team work, my major work is a cashier and my responsibility is handling money like depositing and giving out. i went to a computer school for a year where i receive a diploma in destop and data processing.you must have evidence to back it up. i got to go , post any other question and i will be here later to answer it

and about why i left my past job, the best answer is to say you left your past job because you relocated to another town, city or area.
Re: Common Interview Question by ecube: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2006
mubowa thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Got A Mail From Gtb For A Test This Friday At K-ryan. / Do Anyone In The House Have Fidson Pharmaceutical Test Format? / Today's Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.