Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Three-day Journey Into The Desert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Three-day Journey Into The Desert (1376 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / The Journey Of Soul / Every Problem Has A Three Day Expiry Dead Line. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Ex. 5:1 Afterwards Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the desert.’”

Ex. 5:3 Then they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Now let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God, or he may strike us with plagues or with the sword.”

The journey of the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land was meant to be a three-year journey, but when their faith in God was tried, they failed, thereby extending the period of the journey to 40 years. The journey was actually meant to be a long festival (celebration of miracles). However, sojourning in the desert is a great challenge, and it is the great challenges that necessitate the miracles.

1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.

The movement of Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land is a shadow of the transition of God’s people from mortality to immortality during the end time. The transition will be a three-year process. The transition will complete in the third year of the process.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=14pt]The Exodus
[/size]
Ex. 13:4 Today, in the month of Abib, you are leaving.

Ex. 13:17 When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”

The exodus from Egypt began during Passover; the end-time transition from mortality to immortality will also begin during Passover. God could easily have led the Israelites through the road from Goshen to Gaza, and the journey to the Promised Land could have lasted just 40 days. But the Israelites did not yet have the faith to win the very harsh war that they must face on that road. The Israelites needed quite some time to develop the necessary faith. Unfortunately, it turned out that even three years was not enough for them; so, God extended their time to 40 years.

Today you hear Christians talking about pre-tribulation rapture, by which they mean zero time in the desert (tribulation), in the transition from mortality (Egypt) to immortality (Promised Land). Even Elijah and Jesus Christ spent 40 days in the desert before they could transform from mere man to extra-ordinary man. Rev. 7:9 shows the millions of people from every nation, tribe, people and language of the world that will make the rapture. In order for pre-tribulation rapture to occur, all the millions of people (even from Saudi Arabia) must go through 40 days total fasting. Can we get millions of Christians from every part of the world with the faith for 40-day total fasting? That is the kind of faith the Israelites needed in order to travel through the Gaza road and get to the Promised Land.

1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The people who are in the transition process from mortality to immortality are those who have been baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Holy Spirit (Jn 3:5). These people also base their lives solely on the word of Christ and they depend on the Holy Spirit to lead them in everything they do, through prayer. If you do not meet these conditions, you certainly have not begun the transition process.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Trials on the way[/size]

Ex. 15:23 When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah.)
Ex. 15:24 So the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What are we to drink?”

Ex. 16:2 In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron.
Ex. 16:3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the LORD’s hand in Egypt! There we sat round pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

Shortly after celebrating the great miracle of crossing the Red Sea, difficulty arose. So, we see that the transition process will be replete with great miracles, as well as great challenges. Notice the attitude of the Israelites to these challenges; that is why they could not develop the faith to enter the Promised Land in the third year. They continually grumbled against God and their minds kept on going back to Egypt. This kind of attitude leads to no transition; the person remains stationary spiritually. What kind of attitude leads to transition?

Mk. 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.

Ja. 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
Ja. 1:3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

Lk. 12:22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.

Ro. 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Have faith in God. If you are in the transition process, God knows you and loves you. No problem can defeat you. So, do not worry or grumble. Do not turn your attention to the world for solution to your problems. Always be resolutely convinced that God will intervene in your behalf. I learnt this from a process that God has passed me through.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=14pt]The Glory set before You[/size]

He. 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Always remember that you are transiting to glory. The enemy will put obstacles (cross) on your way. Do not be distracted from your goal by the obstacles.

Lk. 9:23 Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”

1Th. 5:16 Be joyful always;
1Th. 5:17 pray continually;
1Th. 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1Co. 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” [Exodus 32:6]
1Co. 10:8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did — and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
1Co. 10:9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did — and were killed by snakes.
1Co. 10:10 And do not grumble, as some of them did — and were killed by the destroying angel.

The Israelites were a very bad example of a people transiting to glory. They did not have the information that we have today (Bible); so, we are supposed to do much better than them.

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.

Even with the information advantage available to us, some people in the transition process will still not fare well. They will commit the very same blunders that the Israelites committed. Forty days to the rapture, the wise virgins are transfigured (Mt 17:2); they are ready for the rapture. It suddenly dawns on the foolish virgins that they have not made the mark, and God cannot extend their time from 3 to 40 years, because the dragon is already waiting to dominate the world (Rev. 12:3). The only way the foolish virgins could make the rapture is if they could immediately dive into a 40-day fasting.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Timing[/size]

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

Here we see a very important astronomical sign. Free-download astronomical software, Stellarium, has enabled us to know the timing of the sign of Rev. 12:1-2. The sign of Rev. 12:1-2 will occur in the sky on 23rd September, 2017.

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Rev. 12:5 describes the adoption of the sons of God just prior to the rapture. In the astronomical sign, star constellation Virgo is the woman and planet Jupiter (the king planet) is the child in Virgo. The child is born at the instance Jupiter exits the constellation boundary of Virgo; Stellarium shows that this takes place on 13th November, 2017. One other interesting occurrence that same day is that Venus is in conjunction with Jupiter; this same occurrence formed the super-bright star that Magi from the east saw on the day Jesus was born (Mt 2:1), on 17th June, 2 BC. The Magi eventually met with the infant Jesus on 25th December, 1 BC. Going by Rev. 12:5, the rapture will take place in November, 2017; that is when the people of God cross over into the Promised Land.

If you set the date in Stellarium to 9th November 2017 and time to around midday, and then continue to increase the date by one day, you will notice how rapidly Venus approaches Jupiter. Venus represents the enormous red dragon of Rev. 12:3. The dragon positions itself to swallow the man child (represented by Jupiter) a soon as it is born on 13th November, 2017. But then, the man child is snatched up to heaven, as soon as it is born. Rapture!

Three years before November 2017 is November 2014. The exodus of God’s people from Egypt begins during Passover 2015. Desert life for God’s people will begin in April 2015. Watch out!
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2015
All I want you to do is to be still, and know that I AM God, and that I am in control of all things, and that you will have what it takes to get through to the end. I want you to know that I have been preparing you through all the trials you have gone through, especially those where you thought you wouldn’t make it, and there were many. I want you to know that you will not face any temptation that you aren’t able to bear. I will provide that way of escape so that you will be able to bear it.

Fear not for I am with you. My road and My staff will protect you. I will even prepare you a table even in the midst of your enemies. My goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life, and you will dwell with Me forever.

Keep seeking My face and I will show you the path to go through the wilderness. Yes, you will have streams in the desert. I will refresh you and give you the strength that you will need. As you keep your eyes on Me, you will not be swayed by what will be happening all around you. You are My remnant bride and I have hid in your heart the truth of My word.

I have prepared you to be a vessel of My glory and My love. Yes, you will carry My glory and those around you will be drawn to My love. I have prepared you that even your shadow will radiate My healing power and many will be set free to receive My saving grace.

Yes, these are the end of all times, but I have made you ready and you have all that you need to stand strong. All you need to do is quiet yourself down and know that I am God, that I am Sovereign, and I have everything under control.

http://ft111.com/ballard.htm 13-3-2015
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Human beings have not clearly understood what the Bible is talking about. Even Jews don't know much about the Bible. Jews happen to be the ones that should know what the Bible is talking about, but they stopped progressing in divine knowledge when they rejected Jesus Christ.

Jn. 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Ro. 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root.

The key to discovering what the Bible is all about lies with the Jews. Ultimate spiritual salvation of the world must come from the Jews. Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Judah divided the Jews into two. The smaller part of the division were exiled to Babylon; the greater part moved down to Africa, against the word of God, and God pronounced that none of them would be able to get back to Judah (Jer 42:17). The descendants of the Jews that were exiled to Babylon are the ones who rejected Jesus Christ. The Jews who ran deep into Africa in order to escape wars became idol worshipers, but today a lot of them are serious believers in Jesus Christ. It is through these ones that God will expose the mystery in the Bible to the world.

Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshippers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

What exactly is the Bible all about?

He. 2:6 But there is a place where someone has testified: “What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
He. 2:7 You made him a little [Or him for a little while; also in verse 9] lower than the angels; you crowned him with glory and honor
He. 2:8 and put everything under his feet.” [Psalm 8:4-6] In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.

God made man a little lower than angels (for a little while). And after the little while? Man was to become a son of God--an exact image of God. Lucifer did not like this whole arrangement, because man would become greater than him; so, he went into action.

Is. 14:13 You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
Is. 14:14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

Ge. 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Lucifer wants to raise his throne above the stars of God (human beings). He went to human beings and told them that the way to become exact image of God is by disobeying God. Adam and Eve didn't know much then, but they should have kept to the word that God gave them. Instead of rising to become the stars of God, mankind sank to the grave. Too bad!

He. 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Ph. 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Ph. 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

In order to rescue mankind from the grave and raise mankind to become stars of God, God sent a new Adam (Jesus Christ). Satan also attempted to prevent the new Adam from becoming a son of God, but the new Adam refused to fall to his temptation. The new Adam did not consider becoming an exact image of God as something that should be grasped by rebelling against God. He submitted himself to God and this led him to death on the cross, thereby redeeming mankind from the grave.

Ro. 1:3 Regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a
descendant of David,
Ro. 1:4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God, [Or was appointed to be the Son of God with power] by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

The details of this redemption are not yet clearly known; the knowledge has been reserved for the end time and will be revealed through the 144,000 Israelites. The revelation of the details of how mankind could take advantage of the redemption that we have in Christ will begin in April 2015. People who take advantage of the redemption in Christ will gradually transform from mortality towards immortality. This transformation will be complete (for the wise virgins) by November 2017, when the rapture will take place.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Passover is here, and there are some things in your life that I can not pass over. There are areas in your heart that you have hardened against Me, like Pharaoh, and because you have hardened these areas I can not change them. If you would yield yourself, in that hardened area, that I have dealt with you time and time again, for some it is very obvious, if you would allow Me, I will enter in with My grace and mercy over that hardened area of your heart, and this time you will get it right. Every year I say that there is a turnaround and yes there is a turnaround for those who yield, they do experience something new, they experience a fresh level of walk with Me, a fresh revelation with Me.

But those who harden their hearts they never experience that new level. But if this year you would allow Me to, then as I pass over all the rest of those yielded people you will be involved too. I will begin to melt away the hardness, those areas that have become brass and iron, and resistant to My Word and resistant to My will. I will begin to cause them to be pliable and melt by the very presence of your Father and you will experience freedom, freedom of your mind, and freedom in your heart. You will begin to hear Me like never before, it will not be confusion in your heart or in your mind, if you would only allow Me.

I will straighten out the crooked places, that is My promise to you, but it is only if you yield. I cannot make you yield, and I love you dearly and I desire for you to live in My image and walk in the power that My image brings, but you must yield, you only have to will. I will come along beside you and will enable you, I will assist you in that change and it will not be as difficult as you thought. It will not be as hard as you imagined, but you will step into the promised land, unchained and unbound by the things of the past, and of generations gone by, you will be the first in a new line. If you will only allow Me I will do this for you so that My name might be glorified in your generation, in your household. Only if you will, then finally you will get it right and you will not be stuck any longer in this place, but you will move on with Me to greater heights, to the place that I have longed for you to come to, where you actually know Me, really know Me. Don’t you understand, it is the people who really know their God that do exploits.

http://ft111.com/lowe.htm 27-3-15
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
March 30, 2015

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

I hear the Lord saying, with a tremendous smile, "I am well pleased with you, My people, in this season. You are willing to listen to Me and willing to line up in accordance with that which I speak. You are learning and growing, and you must allow faith to arise to new levels within you. For, it is by faith that you shall survive the times that are ahead. It is by faith that you will continue to prosper in hard times--sometimes filled with great tragedy and dire news. Even in these seasons My people will rise up in faith and praise Me. Trust Me to bring you through all things to a position of victory."

http://www.ft111.com/
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Something BIG is gonna happen Friday/Saturday (April 10/11)[/size]

The 'climax' of the Exodus story is when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea. This was the point when they physically left Egypt.
Now... the exact date of the crossing of the Red Sea is nowhere to be found in the bible. Moses did not say anything specific about the exact day of the crossing of the Red Sea.
So... when did the Israelites cross the Red Sea?
The 7 day Feast of Unleavened Bread might give us a clue.
The 7 day Feast of Unleavened Bread starts at sundown the day after Passover. Please read Numbers 33:3 for the proof of this.

Leviticus 23:5-8 spells it out as well.
Notice a 'sacred assembly' was to be held on the 7th day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The last day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread was especially sacred.

I postulate that the crossing of the Red Sea, the climax of the Exodus, occurred on the 7th day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which was the 21st day of the first month, the day that was to be observed as a sacred assembly.

Once the Israelites had crossed the Red Sea and had physically left Egypt... they could go back to eating their regular yeasty bread.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2834888/pg1
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt] SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:[/size]

It is time to awaken to greater awareness, discernment, and higher purpose. You cannot move to this new spiritual level when you are still half asleep. I am calling you to come up here. Quiet your soul and feel the moving of My Spirit; hear the sound of My voice, and follow My leading. You are on the threshold of a great awakening, says the Lord. Be sensitive.

Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."

http://www.ft111.com/ 10-04-2015
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Ex. 16:1 The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt.
Ex. 16:2 In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron.
Ex. 16:3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the LORD’s hand in Egypt! There we sat round pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”
Ex. 16:4 Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.

The next full moon after Passover, God began to feed the Israelites with spiritual food. If the transition of the people of God from mortal to immortality began during Passover 2015, as this thread suggests, then God will begin to feed the people of God with spiritual food starting from the full moon of May 2015 (5-4-2015). The people of God will begin to grow in their inner beings. They will grow in divine power and hence begin to do great miracles.

Ex. 17:1 The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, travelling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink.
Ex. 17:2 So they quarrelled with Moses and said, “Give us water to drink.” Moses replied, “Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?”
Ex. 17:3 But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?”
Ex. 17:4 Then Moses cried out to the LORD, “What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.”
Ex. 17:5 The LORD answered Moses, “Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go.
Ex. 17:6 I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.
Ex. 17:7 And he called the place Massah and Meribah because the Israelites quarrelled and because they tested the LORD saying, “Is the LORD among us or not?”

Also as from May 2015, the people of God will begin to enjoy spiritual drink. God will make living water to flow over their souls and they will rink lavishly. The people of God will therefore grow in divine nature and escape the corruption that is in the world caused by evil desires (2Pet. 1:4).

The great end-time revival is here!
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
April 22, 2015

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

In a vision I saw a round corral filled with horses. They were in the middle of an open range and waiting with wild anticipation for the gate to open. And, I heard the Lord say, "You are in a time of waiting for the gate to open so that you can experience more of My kingdom and advance in spiritual understanding. As flowers come forth in springtime when conditions are right, so will new life in you come when spiritual conditions are right."

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

I was about to make an important move in my life. Then I read the above prophetic word by Masha Burns earlier today. The word ministered to my heart and I decided to just wait and make no move for now, because I have been waiting for the move of God. However, a person that resides towards the centre of Africa doesn’t quite understand when flowers come forth in the spring time. But, when I googled “Full moon May 2015”, one of the sites that turned up has this:

Flower Moon: May Full Moon Phases
It's the Full Moon for May 2015—the Flower Moon!

http://www.almanac.com/content/flower-moon-may-full-moon-phases

I immediately connected the above with the prophetic word by Marsha Burns. The end time revival is indeed here.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ex. 17:8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim.

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
Re. 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Shortly after the Israelites drank water from the Rock, the Amalekites attacked. In Revelation 6, the opening of seal 1 might commence the eating of spiritual food and drinking of living water by the people of God. The opening of seal 2 ushers in wars. Today’s nation of Israel will definitely be involved in war very soon. Other nations of the world will also be involved. The month of May, 2015!

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.

Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Kei144:
Ex. 17:1 The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, traveling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink.
Ex. 17:2 So they quarrelled with Moses and said, “Give us water to drink.” Moses replied, “Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?”
Ex. 17:3 But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?”
Ex. 17:4 Then Moses cried out to the LORD, “What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.”
Ex. 17:5 The LORD answered Moses, “Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go.
Ex. 17:6 I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.

Also as from May 2015, the people of God will begin to enjoy spiritual drink. God will make living water to flow over their souls and they will rink lavishly. The people of God will therefore grow in divine nature and escape the corruption that is in the world caused by evil desires (2Pet. 1:4).

The great end-time revival is here!

It is very likely that the drinking of spiritual drink will begin by Pentecost (24-5-2015).

Pentecost is usually believed to commemorate Moses receiving of the Torah on Mount Sinai. The Jews came up with this explanation of Pentecost because they value the Torah so much and do not know much about water from the rock—living water. Pentecost actually commemorates when the Israelites drank water from the rock at Horeb. You can see the connection of Pentecost with the Holy Spirit in Peter's first sermon given on a Pentecost day.

Ac. 2:14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say.
Ac. 2:15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning!
Ac. 2:16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
Ac. 2:17 “`In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Ac. 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
Ac. 2:19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
[Joel 2:28-32]

Joel 2:28-32 will begin full fulfillment starting from Pentecost day 2015.
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
May 5, 2015

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

I could hear in the Spirit the announcement of a New Beginning. It was epic. I saw a separation and great distance between religion and life in the Spirit, which became a huge expanse. Things of the earth grew dim and insignificant. I saw earthly kingdoms like tiny toys as compared to the Kingdom of God. Armies of the nations were as nothing in the presence of His mighty power. And, I was comforted to know that He is my Father. Omnipotent God!

It is time for the 144000 Israelites to emerge an begin to preach the everlasting gospel (Re. 14:6).
Re: A Three-day Journey Into The Desert by Kei144(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
[size=14pt]About to begin![/size]

I am raising up Deliverers like Moses that will lead many out of the darkness if they will listen to them. It is never my desire to destroy. It is men who have destroyed the earth, and destroyed nature, and people.
And there are those who test me by not listening for My instructions that would keep them from harm. I WILL ARISE WITH HEALING IN MY WINGS, and you WILL grow fat as stall fed calves! I will pour out My anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage over people’s lives. LISTEN to Me in the quietness. Wait on Me that you may receive all you need for this hour at hand. You need wisdom from ABOVE, not earthly wisdom!

http://ft111.com/priscilla.htm

Ac. 1:4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.
Ac. 1:5 For John baptised with [Or in] water, but in a few days you will be baptised with the Holy Spirit.”

Ten days to Pentecost. Ten days to the latter rain. Wait and pray for living water to flow over your soul.

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Men Of God By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / The Most Awkward Thing I've Done In Church. / Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.