Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Iya Rainbow To Release Gospel Album With Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iya Rainbow To Release Gospel Album With Pasuma (493 Views)

Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Daddy Showkey With Pasuma In A Throwback Photo / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iya Rainbow To Release Gospel Album With Pasuma by oshokay(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Yoruba movie actress Idowu Philips popularly known as Iya Rainbow recently released a gospel track titled ‘Ore Ofe’ from her forthcoming gospel album.
In this track she featured popular Fuji star, Wasiu Alabi a.k.a Pasuma.
The 72 year-old actress, [men thats old] in an interview with
a national newspape said:
"I have a full gospel album recorded and ready for release already. The album was recorded with Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, and it talks about how God is a politician. I’ve decided not to disclose the name of the album for now; we’ll be releasing some hot singles off the album first before the launch proper,"
who's going to buy the album?

source: http://oshokay..com/2015/03/iya-rainbow-to-release-gospel-album.html

Re: Iya Rainbow To Release Gospel Album With Pasuma by HighQue007: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Iya Rainbow To Release Gospel Album With Pasuma by dayjee: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2015
i dey wait for the song.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Harrysong – Nwamama / With Just A Click, Help A Nairalander Win Prodigie IMAGE Recognition Awards PIRA / Justin Bieber Owns 0.2 Percent Of The World's Laferraris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.