Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Flow Of Anointing And Blessing In Backsliding (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flow Of Anointing And Blessing In Backsliding (1) (352 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / The Power Of Curses And Blessing / Advice For Backsliding Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flow Of Anointing And Blessing In Backsliding (1) by FreshGreen: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
FLOW OF ANOINTING AND BLESSING IN BACKSLIDING (1)
"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" Matthew 5:22, 23.

Can we say a pastor or minister is a genuine minister of God and right with God as long as there is flow of anointing in his ministration? Can we also say a Christian is a genuine child of God simply because they are experiencing God's blessings and goodness? The Bible answer is no! Many are being deceived by what they see. The fact that a minister or preacher still experiences flow of gifts, miracles and anointing does not means he is right with God. The same thing is applicable to every Christian, you are experiencing God's favor, fortune, blessing, healing, miracles and so on, that do not qualify you to be a heavenly qualified Christian.

The signs and wonder in the ministrations of your Bishop, G.O, G.S Apostle or Pastor is not an evident that they are still right with God. Here are examples from the Bible:

SOLOMON WISDOM
King Solomon wisdom was a gift from God for him to fulfill and accomplish God’s purpose for his life. But when he was drifted into sin of adultery and eventually backslide into idolatry and cruelty, this gift of wisdom still remained, even to his surprise. Ecclesiastes 2:9, "So I became great and excelled more than all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me."

The fact that minister of God is still manifesting some gifts God which they received at the beginning of their ministries, it does not implies they are still right with God. The fact that ministers are still experiencing the flow of anointing, prophesying, casting out demons, doing wonders and different miracles do not indicate they are still in right relationship with God; and the flowing of anointing in a minister of God or manifestation of their gifts is not a reason for you to copy their lifestyles, by concluding in your mind that God has already approved of them and whatever they do is right; if you do so, you may follow their lifestyles and doctrines which are opposite to the word of God, and find yourself to blame at the end.

I do baffle at how many Christians, including preachers, are running after fallible human begins as their mentors, by so doing, they pattern their lives, their ministries just as the person they set as mentor; they believe their mentors are right with God since they see flow of anointing, and by so doing they follow and copy some ungodly lifestyles and teachings of the mentors. Jesus alone is to be made a mentor, not any preacher or person, because only Jesus Christ is always right and never wrong; the Word of God is enough for us to take as life and ministerial Mentor.

If you will like to surrender or rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link, read and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org
If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics.

http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This? Be The First To See It / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of March 2015 / Dont Get Off The Train While Going Through The Tunnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.