Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,260 members, 7,853,294 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom (60444 Views)

Big Boobs Nigerian Actress,yvonne Jegede Shares Naked Photo Of Herself Bathing / VIDEO: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA, STUDENT RECORDS HERSELF BATHING NAK / Tonto Dike Shows Massive Cleavage In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by naijaboiy: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Temysteve:
make it clear so u fit dey see her b**bs abi
wink
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by naijaboiy: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Princemomoh:
Lol.. Na TV.u too funny. .
wink
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by oziza(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
so who snapped the pix
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by sexyjennik(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
The best controversial lady I know tonto dike

And I use to really like her o

#nohomo
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
butanep:
What message is the pic passing to we young Nigerians. That we should post our bathroom pic on social forum or what...
There's no message. Our supermods are just posting the sort of things we think you'll be interested in.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Kirinwa: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
e nor clear na undecided

How e go clear? Oya comot the foam nah.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by dadrugz: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dis babe look like my gf wen loss
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
e nor clear na undecided

Ah na wa oo. Naijaboi. Dis one no clear reach?
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'd love to see chika Ike on that
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by lolaxavier(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
There's no message. Our supermods are just posting the sort of things we think you'll be interested in.

Really...Seun you can see for yourself that the post has not in anyway interested anyone. Rather, people are condemning this.
This is a forum you created out of creative reasoning. It shouldn't be turned into a dumping ground for all sort of rubbish. I will still maintain it that I know the quality of posts that comes through Nairaland in the past and it is not in anyway near what we are seeing this days. Check my profile, I've been on NL since 2008 and I know what this used to be.
Besides, I have posted some lovely topics in the past few weeks and they don't get to make the front page. You can check yourself.
Nowadays, you can guess who posted a particular topic before even opening the topic, all because your MODs have favorites.
In case you need to know, NL has become part of some people's live including me and all we seek is good posts to captivate attention not things like this.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Vision4God: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please hu helps her snap all ds pictures?
Kai..... God help her
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
lolaxavier:
Really...Seun you can see for yourself that the post has not in anyway interested anyone.
I can see 27104 views, so I don't know what you're saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by haibe(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

views don't matter, it's quality that matters
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by lolaxavier(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

Seun, I guess it will help if you conduct survey polls on various aspects/routines/ functions on NL to help understand usage behaviors.
As far as I know, you generate your view log by how many people clicked on a particular topic. That is a completely different scenario. I have clicked on this post not because it makes sense but because I needed to use it as an avenue to express dissatisfaction on the quality of the post. Someone else logged in and probably hissed and logged it while some love it. In this situation, what should be considered is what majority are saying. Take a sampling poll of the comments and analyse people's responses. A considerable and significant number of people that commented are not pleased with the post. Over 27000 views does not in anyway translate to acceptance. Like the poster ahead of me said, views don't matter, quality does.
In a nutshell, there's room for your MODs to also be moderated on what hits the forum's front page.
Maybe create a topic like ''How well are you satisfied with NL front page?'', and try to measure people's response. Yes to mean satisfied, No to dissatisfied and do a count. I am sure you will get a true reflection of what people are complaining of.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by dafuturis(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fvck the Mod and Op for showing us Tonton without toto
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by dafuturis(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
lolaxavier:

Really...Seun you can see for yourself that the post has not in anyway interested anyone. Rather, people are condemning this.
This is a forum you created out of creative reasoning. It shouldn't be turned into a dumping ground for all sort of rubbish. I will still maintain it that I know the quality of posts that comes through Nairaland in the past and it is not in anyway near what we are seeing this days. Check my profile, I've been on NL since 2008 and I know what this used to be.
Besides, I have posted some lovely topics in the past few weeks and they don't get to make the front page. You can check yourself.
Nowadays, you can guess who posted a particular topic before even opening the topic, all because your MODs have favorites.
In case you need to know, NL has become part of some people's live including me and all we seek is good posts to captivate attention not things like this.

Seconded
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Akandu50(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Who cum snap am the picture
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by dafuturis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
lolaxavier:

Seun, I guess it will help if you conduct survey polls on various aspects/routines/ functions on NL to help understand usage behaviors.
As far as I know, you generate your view log by how many people clicked on a particular topic. That is a completely different scenario. I have clicked on this post not because it makes sense but because I needed to use it as an avenue to express dissatisfaction on the quality of the post. Someone else logged in and probably hissed and logged it while some love it. In this situation, what should be considered is what majority are saying. Take a sampling poll of the comments and analyse people's responses. A considerable and significant number of people that commented are not pleased with the post. Over 27000 views does not in anyway translate to acceptance. Like the poster ahead of me said, views don't matter, quality does.
In a nutshell, there's room for your MODs to also be moderated on what hits the forum's front page.
Maybe create a topic like ''How well are you satisfied with NL front page?'', and try to measure people's response. Yes to mean satisfied, No to dissatisfied and do a count. I am sure you will get a true reflection of what people are complaining of.

Seconded
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by deevatee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
I just came to read SEARCHING4LOVE's ccomments, but oops he's nat here! tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

E be like say toto dey scratch you abi undecided

You wan scratch am for her
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

Now i surrender undecided how do you intend to help me

Start by telling me your story
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by lolaxavier(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
deevatee:
I just came to read SEARCHING4LOVE's ccomments, but oops he's nat here! tongue

Hahahhahah...funny you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by deevatee(f): 3:28am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:

E be like say toto dey scratch you abi undecided
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Emma4Jesu(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
This woman bath shouldn't be an issue to be brought to discourse because there are a lot of other better things to dwell on
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by Dammyjohn(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hehe.How are you people getting into the privacy of the people like this.If they urinate,have sex and make use of the toilet etc,you will surely know.Haha!Kilode!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by rosy4u(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry[url][/url]OMG I just wasted my MB cryOMG I just wasted my MB
Re: Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom by butanep(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seun:
I understand sir. Just that celebrity stuff is getting too much in the front page of recent... especially when they are not making news or jokes or passing any message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.