Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Importance Of Sand In Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Importance Of Sand In Construction (799 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / Number Of Block From 1 Trip Of Sand / Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Sand In Construction by mearsk: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
My dear readers I hope your week is going well so far, I have a little information i want to share with you today. Do you know that sand is an extremely needful material for building and construction? Although, this same important material must be purchased with all care and vigilance. Sand which is used in construction purpose must be clean, free from waste, stones and impurities.

It is also important to know what type of sand is beneficial for construction purposes, as sand is also classified into three different forms which makes it suitable for specific type of construction.

Sand is classified as: Fine Sand (0.075 to 0.425 mm), Medium Sand (0.425 to 2 mm) and Coarse Sand (2.0 to4.75 mm).

Here’s a description of the types of sand:

To continue, click on this link: http://www.eazyhc.com.ng/blog/importance-of-sand-in-construction/

(1) (Reply)

Exquisitely & Well Finished 4br Detached House + BQ To Let @ Abule Egba(pics) / Marple Door Frames For Sale / Please COMMENT here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.