Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? (14678 Views)

A Short Story To Inspire And Motivate You / UNIVERSITIES SLOGANS : LET HEAR YOUR UNIVERSITY SLOGAN / 30 Quotes To Motivate You Before The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Emyemyberry(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whenever i see billboard advert on the streets or commercial on tv,i often look beyond the coulor and graphics,to check their caption and slogan!
1;PEAK MILK:it's in you

2;GUINNESS:reach for greatness

3;ACCESS BANK :passion for excellence

4;GLOBACOM:with pride,unlimited

5;MTN:everywhere you go

6;FORD MOTORS:go further

7;FIDELITY BANK:we are fidelity,we keep our word

those are my favourite,you can add yours fellas

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Slimdolly(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Whenever i see billboard advert on the streets or commercial on tv,i often look beyond the coulor and graphics,to check their caption and slogan!
1;PEAK MILK:it's in you

2;GUINNESS:reach for greatness

3;ACCESS BANK :passion for excellence

4;GLOBACOM:with pride,unlimited

5;MTN:everywhere you go

6;FORD MOTORS:go further

7;FIDELITY BANK:we are fidelity,we keep our word

those are my favourite,you can add yours fellas
well, they are good but i love the adverts than the slogan E.G Fidelity Bank where that small dude said "Like always always granpa?"
Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by oginga: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
"You never get a second chance to make a first impression" Maritim Hotel Group.
Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by XtraSmooth404: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Union Bank:
Big, Strong & Reliable
Your galfriend will understand better wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by mdokaba1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
PEAK milk's Its in you inspires the giant in me, more so with the nwankwo kanu's (story) advert. That advert earnd my reps for peak milk.
Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Emyemyberry(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Slimdolly:

well, they are good but i love the adverts than the slogan E.G Fidelity Bank where that small dude said "Like always always granpa?"
lol,that line is a favourite
Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Emyemyberry(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Union Bank:
Big, Strong & Reliable
Your galfriend will understand better wink
smh,pervert!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Slimdolly(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emyemyberry:
lol,that line is a favourite
and the three crowns baby "don't you wish your mum was fine like mine" I love that girls voice
Re: Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? by Emyemyberry(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Slimdolly:
and the three crowns baby "don't you wish your mum was fine like mine" I love that girls voice
lmao,dat 1 was a bomb shell.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects Scrapping Of Post- UTME / Apply: 2017 Cowbell Mathematics Competition For Nigeria Secondary Schools / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.