Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Investment Plan For A Splendid 2009. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investment Plan For A Splendid 2009. (618 Views)

2500 Plots Of Land For Sale At Splendid Garden Estate Port Harcourt,Rivers State / GIVE YOUR HOME/OFFICE A SPLENDID LOOK / Investment Strategy For A Splendid 2009. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Plan For A Splendid 2009. by dolu2002: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2009
HELLO NIGERIANS,

MY NAME IS DOUGLAS OLUWALE.I AM AN IMPORTER OF GENERAL GOODS IN BENIN CITY.

IVE GOT TESTIMONIES TO MAKE ON THIS FORUM.

GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES USED ONE INVESTMENT COMPANY TO PULL ME UP WHEN I WAS DOWN FINANCIALLY EARLY LAST YEAR.

I INVESTED WITH THIS COMPANY THAT TRADE ON FOREX AND MY DIVIDENDS WAS PAID RIGHT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND I HAD TO INVEST MORE AND GOT MY GROUNDS IN BUSINESS AGAIN.

I AM SHARING THE TESTIMONY IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND ARE PRE-OCCUPIED WITH THE WELFARE OF ONE ANOTHER,SO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE HAPPY LIKE ME SHOULD CONTACT ME THROUGH MAIL.
EMAIL:douglasoluwale@hotmail.co.uk.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Cheap Plots Of Land With C Of O In Port Harcourt / Property Bonanza! / Investment That Yeild More Profit,u Can Ever Imagine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.