Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin (5406 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her / Lovely Moment; Kehinde Oshadipe Shares Her Sister’s Final Moments On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by bwgist: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kehinde Oshadipe has just finished a tribute song for her twin sister, Taiwo Oshadipe who passed on late last year. Kehinde could hardly record the song as she cried hard in between studio sessions. But she had to be strong to do this for her sister, her best friend, the closest person to her since the day they stepped into this world. She says it’s hard to bear and very hard to live without her and those who even tried to console her in the studio broke down in tears as they heard her lyrics. So touching. Part of the lyrics after the cut.

Staring at a blank sheet

Trying to find my heart beat

And suddenly

It dawned on me you’re gone

It seems as if you still here

I can still feel you so near

Everything reminds me of you

The love we share

The pains we bear

The memories we had

And how I’m I gonna live without you

Mirror mirror

Where is my reflection

Cant just find a word

To describe all that you are

Ha! Ole o (its Hard)

Afi kolouwa ranmi lowo (unless God Helps me)

But you told me to be strong

To know I have to move on

I’m trying hard to be strong

I have unfulfilled dreams inside of me…

And it went on…

http://bwgist.com/celebrities/very-emotional-kehinde-oshadipe-hits-the-studio-in-tears-to-sing-for-late-twin/ angry angry sad undecided

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by alberto2k(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
RIP to the dead sad angry cry
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by christaddicted: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pathetic *Tears almost dropping*
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
I know it is a tough one but glad she is moving on.
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by pojophilius(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
christaddicted:
Pathetic *Tears almost dropping*
Na lie

2 Likes

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Rutheby(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
It's so difficult moving on after d death of someone so close. The father of my baby died three years back and i stil feel it as if it was yesterday. Rip to d dead

4 Likes

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Dubby6(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rip...who are they abeg
but dem wowo sha angry
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by keni315(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
*tears* really cant afford to loose my twin....rip to d dead
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
sorry dear sad
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by christaddicted: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
pojophilius:

Na lie

Excuse me plz, what's "Na lie" ? Me no yan say tears drop..I say tears wan drop.. If u "na lie" me again, the tears go drop..Bet me.
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
My body was vibrating as I was reading that
RIP to her twin sis

1 Like

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by nigerianvenom(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
the hardest word to say is goodbye.pls just take hrt dear

1 Like

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Girltee1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
RIP to her twin sister cry
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by fairygeh(f): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pele dear cry
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Godmother(f): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can't imagine the pains she must be going through.
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Margauxluv(f): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Dubby6:
Rip...who are they abeg
but dem wowo sha angry

Dubby6:
Rip...who are they abeg
but dem wowo sha angry

so dats al u care abt......

1 Like

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Margauxluv(f): 1:33am On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin
Ipledge:
RIP to her twin sis

grin
Ipledge:
RIP to her twin sis
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Margauxluv:
grin grin

grin

what are u thinking,I mean my body was vibrating
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by pojophilius(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2015
christaddicted:

Excuse me plz, what's "Na lie" ? Me no yan say tears drop..I say tears wan drop.. If u "na lie" me again, the tears go drop..Bet me.
"Na lie"
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Dubby6(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Margauxluv:

so dats al u care abt......

Na wetin i tell u?
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Margauxluv(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:

nthn aholl...so tel me...wat do u fnk dat m finkn. tongue
Ipledge:

nthn aholl...so tel me...wat do u fnk dat m finkn.
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Margauxluv(f): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Dubby6:

Na wetin i tell u?

kk!!
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Smurfette(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
R.I.P to the dead, pls continue to be strong.

1 Like

Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by JumiaQuickSales(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is well[i][/i]
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by JumiaQuickSales(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dubby6:
Rip...who are they abeg
but dem wowo sha angry

Is that all you care about?
This is what life is all about to you? Wowo? Cute?

Hmmmm

When it comes to losing a loved one, who no go, no go know...

If you've lost someone that close before, you would be more concerned about her loss than about how "wowo" you think they are...

Note: Any insult you might type for me will only be a public description of who you are...
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by davidbanner(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Godmother:
I can't imagine the pains she must be going through.
pray for the death of either your younger or older ones and u will imagine it baje.
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by Godmother(f): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
davidbanner:

pray for the death of either your younger or older ones and u will imagine it baje.

Really?!
There's a brain in your skull. Pls use it
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by christaddicted: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
pojophilius:

"Na lie"

buhehehehe
Re: Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin by chucky234(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
pojophilius:

Na lie
LWKMD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Controversial Nollywood Movie Posters (photos For 18+) / Woman Beats Husband Silly In Public And Breaks Bottle On His Head(pix + Video) / Pics: See Wizkid's Response To Davido's Fans Who Came Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.