Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea (2019 Views)

Stats Showing Manchester United’s Paul Pogba And Zlatan Ibrahimovic The Most Pro / My Shirt Lured Pogba Here, Boasts Ibrahimovic See Photo / I See Chelsea Winning The UCL Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by fingard02k(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok Chelsea fans what do you guys see

Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol. See dia heavy pampers sef.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol. See dia heavy pampers sef. E b like say dem don shit o. Mou should change dia pampers.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
hahahaha
chelshit
they can't even win 10 man PSG
mtcheew nonsense
them wanna win treble
lwkmd
them are heavy learners
try again next season
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
ogorkojo:
Lol. See dia heavy pampers sef. E b like say dem don shit o. Mou should change dia pampers.

by the way, i stopped over at your dp
how does a man see the beauty of a woman's soul if she does not allow him come close?
#justcurious
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
henribj:

by the way, i stopped over at your dp
how does a man see the beauty of a woman's soul if she does not allow him come close?
#justcurious
There may be a reason y she doesn't allow him come close. Otherwise a woman's soul embraces all.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Enegod(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by oseiwe(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
#ThereWillBeHaters angry
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by isacolukay(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
ogorkojo:

There may be a reason y she doesn't allow him come close. Otherwise a woman's soul embraces all.

If a woman's soul embraces all as you said, then there shouldn't be a reason for rejection.
"All" is all encompassing, agbero, Mai ruwa. Bank executives.students, electrician. Doctors slaves etc. As long as the person is hanging bell
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
ogorkojo:

hahahaha
if i hear say a woman's soul embraces all
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lolz. I no fit laf abeg.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by dkronicle(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
That referee nearly spoilt the match if he had blown whistle for the second pk.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Ralphloren25(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
As a Man Utd fan, i see that match from another point of view.

PSG - never give up even in your lowest moments. Have the inner courage and look beyond the present setbacks. Failure isnt your name till you eventually give up on fighting back.

Chelsea - never wish your enemy dead cos his passage to the great beyond may take longer than you thought. Stand for FAIR PLAY in everything you do in life. Never declear a contest over till the umpire says so.

Finally, we must stand up against Referees who are hell bent on ruinning our game. This their status of declearing REFEREES UNTOUCHABLE must be revisited.
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ralphloren25:
As a Man Utd fan, i see that match from another point of view.

PSG - never give up even in your lowest moments. Have the inner courage and look beyond the present setbacks. Failure isnt your name till you eventually give up on fighting back.

Chelsea - never wish your enemy dead cos his passage to the great beyond may take longer than you thought. Stand for FAIR PLAY in everything you do in life. Never declear a contest over till the umpire says so.

Finally, we must stand up against Referees who are hell bent on ruinning our game. This their status of declearing REFEREES UNTOUCHABLE must be revisited.

i agree with all you have said apart from the touching referee aspect
why must a player touch the referee?
during your days in school, be it secondary or university etc, did you ever touch your teachers or lecturers in such a manner?
do you not touch them only when they invite such a closeness?
think of it, the referees do not touch the players, they only signal to the players to either come and receive their card or to warn them
why did Di Maria not run to the front of the referee or to his side to lay his complaint?
Di Maria knows the rules of the game yet he decided to flaunt it, Rooney wey be Man Utd golden boy never even try such talk more of a JJC in England. But wait o, did you see the look the referee gave Di Maria when Di Maria touched him? jeez that look no be am o
Also am curious, why do players still complain and run after the referee after he has given a card? these players know full well that the Referee can't cancel the given card, yet they keep running after him and arguing their case match in match out, me no understand o
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
isacolukay:

If a woman's soul embraces all as you said, then there shouldn't be a reason for rejection.
"All" is all encompassing, agbero, Mai ruwa. Bank executives.students, electrician. Doctors slaves etc. As long as the person is hanging bell
That's y I said 'there is a reason'. My first sentence
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha
if i hear say a woman's soul embraces all
Lol
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
ogorkojo:

Lol

women, hmm, very selective individuals
them type i never see
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2015
henribj:

women, hmm, very selective individuals
them type i never see
U guys are more selective these days
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by henribj(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

U guys are more selective these days

we just begin learn work from una
women, they are born with it
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by kliq(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: How The World And Zlatan Ibrahimovic See Chelsea by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Come May we will be Pisssing over y'll.

(1) (Reply)

400 Odds Game. Starts Today Ends On Sunday / The Only Unbeaten Team In Europe 2014/2015 / Funny Memes On The Just Concluded UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.