Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos (969 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by DeCleff(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg if na lie, make somebody just explain to me wetin Oga Jona dey find for lagos because i don notice say em flex lagos since last month.

Even PDP governors dey enter lagos like say na there Presidential villa dey.

Fashola and Tinubu make una watch una back oh because i am begining to suspect this ALWAYS IN LAGOS BY PD GENERALS.

AM NOT A PDP OR APC MEMBER BUT AN OBSERVER.
Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by jdilight(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeCleff:
Abeg if na lie, make somebody just explain to me wetin Oga Jona dey find for lagos because i don notice say em flex lagos since last month.

Even PDP governors dey enter lagos like say na there Presidential villa dey.

Fashola and Tinubu make una watch una back oh because i am begining to suspect this ALWAYS IN LAGOS BY PD GENERALS.

AM NOT A PDP OR APC MEMBER BUT AN OBSERVER.

You be APC if not, you would have known we are in election time and that Lagos is part of Nigeria.

Next please.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by Ralphloren25(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
He is the president of Nigeria and can visit any state of his choice. He is searching for block votes and how best to capture Lagos state from Tinubu and APC after years of losing in that state.

My main concern is for them to allow Lagosains chose whom to lead them. They can decide whether to continue with APC or make a change to PDP.

NB: running from Aso Rock to Abakaliki doesnt make someone MENTALLY FIT to lead this nation. His talent is all we need to win the next Olympic games.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by Kakpos: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
JONATHAN UNDERATE YORUBA TOO MUCH, ALL WHAT HE WANTS IS TO RIG ELECTION THERE WITHIN 2MONTHS JONATHAN HAS MOVED MBU, SAM CHUKWU, APPOINT FRAUD MINISTER FROM LAGOS LET JONATHAN AND IBOS TRY IN ANY NORTHEN STATE OR SOUTH SOUTH AND SEE YORUBA ARE TOO CHEAP THAT IS WHY IBO ARE FIGHTING THEM WHY NOT TRY IN NORTH AND SEE.
Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by ucheheart(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lagos is centre of excellence. So for them to excell in their selfish plans they have to come to lagos. Lagosians shine your eyes, collect their money, vote your conscience.
Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by Orunto: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lagos and Port Hacourt are Federal Territories. They are overdue for Branches of Aso Rock Villas. FG should extend the services to Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Ibadan and Enugu. What a way to stop incursions and insurgency from our neighbouring Nations and make Mr. President more comfortable to enjoy everywhere as his constituencies.
Re: Aso Rock Has Been Moved To Lagos by tobtap: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
AS PRESIDENT HE CAN STAY ANYWHERE WITHIN THE NATION

(1) (Reply)

A Cry Of Help To My Fellow Progressives! / Where Are The 5 PDP Governors Decamping To APC Before The Election? / Disqualification Of Buhari From Presidential Poll: APC Lied Again - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.