Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. (1958 Views)

How Do I Decode My Nissan Almera Sunny 2001 Radio / Honda Pilot Car Radio Lock / Traffic Questions For Drivers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Haslad(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please, all brother's in the house, help me to decode my Honda pilot car tape.

I have a weak battry in my SUV and I try to get another one to replace it and the car tape enter code, please anyone in the house to help me out and give me the idea on how to decode it, thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2015
First try and retrieve your radio serial number.

To do that, put your key in the ignition and turn till the radio comes on.

Then press and hold the number 1 and 6 buttons on the radio. Still holding down those two buttons, press the radio 'power on' button two times.

Your code should display on the screen about this time. Write this down and post here.

Get the serial number and I will try to help you get the radio code.

PS: Also post your VIN.
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Haslad(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2015
striktlymi:
First try and retrieve your radio serial number.

To do that, put your key in the ignition and turn till the radio comes on.

Then press and hold the number 1 and 6 buttons on the radio. Still holding down those two buttons, press the radio 'power on' button two times.

Your code should display on the screen about this time. Write this down and post here.

Get the serial number and I will try to help you get the radio code.

PS: Also post your VIN.

My brother, thanks and God bless u.

Here is the serial number. 11 11 64 86.

V.I.N. Number. 2H KY F1 86 53 H5 64 508.

Thanks again.
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Haslad:

My brother, thanks and God bless u.

Here is the serial number. 11 11 64 86.

V.I.N. Number. 2H KY F1 86 53 H5 64 508.

Thanks again.

Okay, I will get back to you shortly with your code.
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Day11(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Contact Day11 Service for your Radio Code

serviceday11@hotmail.com

Call: 08027163988
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your radio code is 41265
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Haslad(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
striktlymi:
Your radio code is 41265

My brother, from another mother, infact, if I continue praying, I don't know where to start the prayer, all I can say, is that, almighty God will bless u and be wit ur family, thanks a lot and I really appreciate u. God bless u again and again. Its working now bro.I really thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Haslad:

My brother, from another mother, infact, if I continue praying, I don't know where to start the prayer, all I can say, is that, almighty God will bless u and be wit ur family, thanks a lot and I really appreciate u. God bless u again and again. Its working now bro.I really thank you bro

I am glad its working now. smiley
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Day11(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bump!
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by DGD1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
striktlymi:

I can imagine the joy running through his veins/arteries right now. Good men like you are scarce.
God bless you.(Amin!!!)

1 Like

Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Haslad(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
DGD1:

I can imagine the joy running through his veins/arteries right now. Good men like you are scarce.
God bless you.(Amin!!!)

Its true my broda, Good men like him is very scarce, because, they will be asking u to bring money nd no one is ready to help u, without getting a return back, I will always put him in my prayer.
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2015
striktlymi:

God Bless You.. Man!
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by abuhubaidah: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
good job bro@striktylm..FOLLOWING

1 Like

Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Haslad(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
abuhubaidah:
good job bro@striktylm..FOLLOWING

Yes Ooo, broda

1 Like

Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by pyx: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
nice one
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by Jack188: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you want to decode your VIN number and get the full info on your car, you can look for the info on https://www.epicvin.com/en website. You will find the guide on Honda there
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by realwan44(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
GET ALL CAR RADIO CODE INSTANTLY, OUR RADIO CODE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE 24/7 @ rilwanbalogun97@gmail.com FOLLOW ON WHATSAPP @ +2348072503710 PHONE @ +234 (0)8106333875 Happy music in advance...
REALWAN
Re: Please, All Brother's In The House, Help Me To Decode My Honda Pilot Car Tape. by abuhubaidah: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2016

Okay, I will get back to you shortly with your code.
please bro can you help me geet the code for a ford bus ..serial no.M249105

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Know Your Car Interior / Vibrating Toyota Camry / Vehicle Number Plate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.