Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones (1427 Views)

These Phones Are Tecno's Nightmare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones by TechAfrikico: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
In this current power crises that some African Countries are facing especially Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa, the need for a good phone that offers great power capacity and value for money is essential and that’s why I have listed six types of mobile phones I think every Nigerian, Ghanaian, and South African must have. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/03/12/every-african-must-have-one-of-these-phones/
Re: Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones by fabulous660(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
#Never Again I'm I clicking any damn link....

1 Like

Re: Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones by mrrock: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2015
TechAfrikico:
In this current power crises that some African Countries are facing especially Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa, the need for a good phone that offers great power capacity and value for money is essential and that’s why I have listed six types of mobile phones I think every Nigerian, Ghanaian, and South African must have. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/03/12/every-african-must-have-one-of-these-phones/

Ghana and South Africa will not have any problem charging their phones, unless in some really remote villages where there're no power lines.
Re: Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones by uwixxy(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Highness. Of highes order
Re: Every African MUST HAVE One Of These Phones by easydrizzle(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Good day blackberry's fams, I would like to sell my some days old z3 with complete accessories, working perfectly and guess what it's payment on delivery. It's just for 26,000#.holler me on 07089944266. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils 3-in-1 SIM Card / Alert Beware Of Expired Sim Card / Cubot Note S Best Cheap Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.