Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Had A Nice Dream Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had A Nice Dream Today (394 Views)

I Had A Dream Today" / Who Wants A Nice Cold Glass Of Liquid poo/piss? / The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Had A Nice Dream Today by pneumaticos(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thank God for making you know Him,guys it a bad world for those without christ

The dream is the rapture type ,
I have had this kind of dream about two other times in my life

The first two was when i was still a baby christian,
The one i had today was bam but very short.
The 3 dreams came over a period of 15 year,
For the first time in my life,the rapture trumpets where blown and i was among the saints........make una celebrate with me.signs of good things to come

Whaatt i noticed in the dream

Every body on everybody on earth is gonna know about it

The saint are going to see them selfs as the get couhgt up in the clouds

The fake pastors know about these things but are so afraid of that day

Before i left my body like it happened in the dream.i was charting with a fake pastor who charges in other to help people see vision and solve other spiritual probs pepple are facing

(1) (Reply)

The Search For World Peace Birth Islamophobia! / Nigeria Needs Urgent Prayers. / Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.