Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} (1259 Views)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by 247Musics(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Readers this website is own by person in nigeria Having All the websites in Nigeria In One website

Such a Technology and Easy To Use Click to see http://donald360.com/latestupdates

1 Like

Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by Slimdolly(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
brb. Going to check it out
+modified*
I'm not the compu-techy-girl buh whoever that dude is that build that, he's da bomb
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by onyengbu: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Slimdolly:
+modified*
I'm not the compu-techy-girl buh whoever that dude is that build that, he's da bomb
If you come to this board to make such statements, people will know you are one and same wit OP.

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by Slimdolly(f): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2015
onyengbu:
If you come to this board to make such statements, people will know you are one and same wit OP.
those set of people would obviously be the ones that didnt check the website out.
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by goverment(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
I can't believe it a website wilth multiple website in it. The website contain list of website in it and they are:
Vangaurd News
360Nobs.com
Linda Ikeji Blog
Music212
Nojustok
The nation
The punch
NigeriaTell
Nairaland
NEWS.NAIJ,COM
Tooxclusive
Ngcareer
Bellanaija
Goal.com
Dailypost

But who is the owner of this website that contain multiple website
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by donsheddy1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
You have to be scared cos i think you're a learner. Maybe it's yours or your friend's but you people should learn not to always come here and post some freaky wordpress template for review. We will only review websites built from scratch not this already made website that your're scared of.

It's A wordpress theme and the name of the theme is even "better mag" wordpress theme. and nothing special.

*smh and leaves this house*
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2015
It is easy to do so put the files of all the website and post it to the pages you want you will see it like exactly like that websites . I have done it before .
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by cbrass(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
+modified*

there is no biggie about it, it's even a WordPress Besides why worry your self about other people's sites when they won't pay you for your troubles
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by Slimdolly(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:

there is no biggie about it, it's even a WordPress Besides why worry your self about other people's sites when they won't pay you for your troubles
cos someone else will worry about you when you become a success; without you paying them a dime
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
If a site can't tell me in 3 simple lines what its functionality is, I don't think I'll visit.

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by cbrass(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
[/b] cos someone else will worry about you when you become a success; without you paying them a dime

hmm
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by 247Musics(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
All of your are Learnerz ................... the website update itself just with simple Rss feed plugin clone to do the function with html5 language .... am the owner ok as well am the one that design http://nigeriatell.com

call me +2348060245843 for designs and help
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by donsheddy1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
247Musics:
All of your are Learnerz ................... the website update itself just with simple Rss feed plugin clone to do the function with html5 language .... am the owner ok as well am the one that design http://nigeriatell.com

call me +2348060245843 for designs and help
Who ask you? Read my post again to see the name of the theme you used. To show how much a developer you can be, design this from scratch even though it'ts the simplest thing a student in my class can fix but I bet you can't dear any of them. Stop calling your fathers learners in here okay and be a good kid.
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by toshodei: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
247Musics:
Dear Readers this website is own by person in nigeria Having All the websites in Nigeria In One website

Such a Technology and Easy To Use Click to see http://donald360.com/latestupdates

I think it's a great website.
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by cbrass(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
donsheddy1:
Who ask you? Read my post again to see the name of the theme you used. To show how much a developer you can be, design this from scratch even though it'ts the simplest thing a student in my class can fix but I bet you can't dear any of them. Stop calling your fathers learners in here okay and be a good kid.

don't mind the guy joh. grin. he just keep plugin everything thing in. Lol I want to see the native script he wrote for the feeds...oops I forgot that was also plugged in. cheesy
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by soldierdollar(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2015
247Musics:

What shall it profit you to direct the little traffic u get to other people's site and go hungry grin
Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by Ghoxt: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
cos someone else will worry about you when you become a success; without you paying them a dime
Oya nau!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Get Visitors Clicking On Your Adsense Ads / Quality Webmaster/designer For Hirebee Freelance Designs Urgently Needed / Need Someone To Manage My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.