Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’ (456 Views)

Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’ by wunmi590(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Former governor of Oyo State and Labour Party governorship candidate for the April 11 guber election in Oyo state, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, has refuted claims that he collapsed during a campaign, stressing that he is fit to lead the state.
He took to his Twitter page, @OtunbaAlaoAkala, to tell his followers that he is healthy and fit to rule the state.
“Please ignore the rumour being peddled around. I did not collapse, neither am I sick. I will be campaigning at Ibadan North LG this morning,” he posted on Thursday morning.
In order to authenticate his claim and reassure his followers of his state of health, he shared images from his campaign tour.
“The propagandists claimed I collapsed, but here I am….hale & hearty, fit to lead…ready to serve…I dey kampe!”.
Alao-Akala is contesting against the incumbent governor, Abiola Ajimobi of the All Progressives Congress; former governor Rasheed Ladoja of the Accord Party; former Senate Leader Teslim Folarin of the Peoples Democratic Party and Seyi Makinde of the Social Democratic Party among others.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/alao-akala-refutes-collapse-rumour-says-i-dey-kampe/

Re: Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good For You. But, mind u that You No Kampe reach OBJ.. Meanwhile,

GEJ president 2010-2019

Re: Alao-akala Refutes ‘collapse’ Rumour, Says ‘I Dey Kampe’ by groundnutoil(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
BABA we no say u d Lampe so no need to shout am but make sure u kampe carry ur pic cut out and Kampely vote gej/Bulgari for president and vice grin

What Do U Think About This Man / Patience Jonathan’s Speech Empty – Ekiti APC / Through Confession About General Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7