Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. (2109 Views)

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Oil Marketers Owed N450b, M / Treasury Emptied; President GEJ Re-election Campaign Funds Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by vanilson(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
why cant this jonathan just accept the wish of the people without causing problem for himself at last? He has been embarrassing himself and muddling the name of the country. I think the man needs to be cautioned before he will end up worst like Gbagbo. The whole world is by every minutes watching him with all sots of dishonest manners. This is sad for him and him alone!!!

March for CHANGE
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2015
The elections can't come soon enough.
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2015
penisilin:
bros, in the scripture, "bar" means "son of" e.g. Simon barjonah which means Simon Son of Jonah... "Barclueless or Barcanista" all na thesame blood...angry abeg na joke ooooo grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Oh! It's even Sahara Reporters, mstchew. ..
GEJ has not even spent money sef.. After the second postponement, when he starts spending on SS, MB and SE then we can talk, for now it's only the SW and the North.
I say, empty the bloody treasury, after all its our OYEL MONEY.
any body that complains should go and use cocoa, groundnut and sugar came money to campaign.
GEJ has not even spent anything, Nigerians should pray he wins cos if he doesn't, salaries won't be paid anymore in this country.
Oil and Gas production will be brought to ZERO and jobs would be seriously lost. But some people will continue to get the "4-inch" pipe crude free
Mark my words!
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by nzeadachie: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
arewafederation:

Sowore is in NewYork enjoying the dividends of good governance and a functional system. It's you, your family members and Nigerians facing the risk of "untimely" death due to already existing hunger, poverty, insecurity and lack of basic amenities that are about to be further unleashed by this callous administration.

I pity some of you Nigerians.

PITY YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by nzeadachie: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2015
RockMaxi:

shocked So the thing pain you like this. Even if Sahara no carry the report we all know that this have been the usual occurrence during election period.
The worst side of this is the global oil price effect and the devaluation of the naira.

PAIN ME FOR WHAT? DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL WASTE MY TIME READING FROM SHARIA REPORTERS?
Re: Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. by obi4eze(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda as usual
You should be ashamed of your self. Even if it's a propaganda can't you see that the signs are everywhere. I just hope your sole source of income is not from this present administration because you are definitely one of those that will be dumped if your principal 'wins' the election.

Personally, I don't support Buhari just because I think he will win but because I think he is the person we need at the moment.

Sai Baba jare

#changeishere
#buhariosinbajo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronicle Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2015 Elections / US Gay Marriage: Mugabe Proposes To obama / Yorubas I Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.