Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Denmark Is Loosing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark Is Loosing (964 Views)

America Is Loosing Taste Each Day / Jealous Michelle Got Mad At Obama Flirting With Denmark PM During Nelson Mandela / Denmark:a Green Card To A Grey Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denmark Is Loosing by DarkPower(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2009
[b][/b]

"DENMARK IS LOOSING".

Please don't let this mail stop in your pc.

Assalaam Alaikum,

Great News

Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy
Prophet and till now they do not regret, let us make them regret for
good,

The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all
are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since
last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we
continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around
80 billion Euro's loss. ALLAH AKBAR - ALLAH AKBAR - ALLAH AKBAR To all Believers, do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this
text to as many Muslims as possible , Can't u spare 15 minutes in
order to spread this message among Muslims , ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'

7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product
with barcode no. starting with 57

Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products.
"A new way of Jihad".

[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2009
religion have blinded u

permit me to call u daft undecided
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
these people cant be helped. Miserable unthinking goats . . . grin
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by spikedcylinder: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
You people and jihad sef. Una no dey tire?
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by bawomolo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2009
they love jihad so much that they declare war on themselves. shiites and sunnis just got done fighting in pakistan. crazy people
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Sammy107d(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
blind wits. religion without rationality makes you beasts
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by KarmaMod(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2009
Time to buy some Danish cookies cool
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
I love 7up, my kids will play lego (i played it as a kid) and cadbury is one of the best chocolate makers.

Thank you for the heads up on the barcodes . . . now to buy anything starting with 57.

When the world comes up with alternative energy the arab world will start really "loosing".
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by RichyBlacK(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2009
DarkPower:

"DENMARK IS LOOSING".

Please don't let this mail stop in your pc.

Assalaam  Alaikum,

Great News

Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy
Prophet and till now they do not regret,  let us make them regret for
good, 

The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all
are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since
last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we
continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around
80 billion Euro's loss.     ALLAH AKBAR - ALLAH AKBAR - ALLAH AKBAR  To all Believers, do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this
text to as many Muslims as possible ,  Can't u spare 15 minutes in
order to spread this message among Muslims ,  ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? [size=14pt]HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'[/size]

7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product
with barcode no. starting with 57

Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products.
"A new way of Jihad".

How can humans defend the dead? This is ludicrous! Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) does not need you or any Muslim "defending" him! What kind of rubbish talk is that? Muslims need to stop being so paranoid about the prophet and Allah. That a man insults the prophet, Allah or the Qu'ran, does not mean the prophet is belittled and "feels bad" about it. It does not mean Allah's might has been compromised, and it surely does not mean that the Qu'ran has become discredited and useless. All it means is that the person showed no respect to what Muslims respect. The appropriate desecration laws should be applied to that individual. Muslim youths going on rampage killing non-Muslims as a form of "collective punishment" is barbaric and must be condemned by every Muslim.

However, due to mass illiteracy among many in the Ummah, some Muslims take up arms to kill innocent civilians of other faiths to express their anger. I recall during the cartoon episode, that miscreants went on rampage in Northern Nigeria, killing Christians and burning churches. All so-called Muslims who take part in such actions or support such actions are fools! They are not Muslims and they must be condemned by all!

On a brighter note, boycotting goods is a much better way of registering frustration and anger than seeking "infidels" to behead!
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by auwal87(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

How can humans defend the dead? This is ludicrous! Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) does not need you or any Muslim "defending" him! What kind of rubbish talk is that? Muslims need to stop being so paranoid about the prophet and Allah. That a man insults the prophet, Allah or the Qu'ran, does not mean the prophet is belittled and "feels bad" about it. It does not mean Allah's might has been compromised, and it surely does not mean that the Qu'ran has become discredited and useless. All it means is that the person showed no respect to what Muslims respect. The appropriate desecration laws should be applied to that individual. Muslim youths going on rampage killing non-Muslims as a form of "collective punishment" is barbaric and must be condemned by every Muslim.

However, due to mass illiteracy among many in the Ummah, some Muslims take up arms to kill innocent civilians of other faiths to express their anger. I recall during the cartoon episode, that miscreants went on rampage in Northern Nigeria, killing Christians and burning churches. All so-called Muslims who take part in such actions or support such actions are fools! They are not Muslims and they must be condemned by all!

On a brighter note, boycotting goods is a much better way of registering frustration and anger than seeking "infidels" to behead!

I 100% agree with you.

I wonder where people are getting those ideas from.
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
to AUWAL and RichyBlack

let me say a big thank you to both of you for ur objective post below
even if i dont agree with both of u with matters concerning Israel i sure respect your contributions below

i can now see that there are still some objective good Muslims around
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by RichyBlacK(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
kaecy5:

to AUWAL and RichyBlack

let me say a big thank you to both of you for ur objective post below
even if i dont agree with both of u with matters concerning Israel i sure respect your contributions below

i can now see that there are still some objective good Muslims around

kaecy5,

I'm a Christian. I believe our objectivity, especially when human lives are involved, must not be suspended because of religious differences.

Thanks.
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

kaecy5,

I'm a Christian. I believe our objectivity, especially when human lives are involved, must not be suspended because of religious differences.

Thanks.

Why then did you suspend your brain since Dec?
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by RichyBlacK(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2009
davidylan:

Why then did you suspend your brain since Dec?

grin grin grin I swear you gotta be a comedian! Your posts always make me laugh! grin grin grin

Thanks!
Re: Denmark Is Loosing by thehomer: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2009
Not to state the obvious but maybe its just the effect of the global economic meltdown?

Check this story
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=77011

(1) (Reply)

U.S President Barack Obama:What Is Expected Of Him? / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids / USA Is The Greatest Country In The World - Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.