Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows (723 Views)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by adamooye5(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2015
It was an embarrassing show of shame yesterday as a uniformed official of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and that of State Security Services (SSS) threw heavy blows at each other over a disagreement.

The incident which was witnessed by LEADERSHIP Friday took place in front of Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, opposite the Eagle Square, Central Business District, Abuja.

Trouble which led to exchange of blows started when the SSS official who wore a black suit and a neck-tie drove to a halt and packed his car. The NSCDC official blamed him for having allegedly violated traffic regulation as the road was blocked at both ends supposedly because of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) election taking place at the Eagle Square.

Subsequently, a heated argument ensued between the two security operatives, each fuming uncontrollably.

“You are a fool. You are an idiot. People more than you have obeyed the rule; so, who are you?”, the NSCDC official told the estranged SSS fellow.

As if suffocating under the abuse, the SSS official stretched his hands and slapped the NSCDC operative. Further, he released another punch.

Further angered by this, the NSCDC official ran to one of his colleagues to drop his gun and struck a heavy blow on the SSS official who staggered and fell at once.

This attracted sympathisers who came to broker peace, otherwise the situation would have degenerated as other NSCDC officials at the scene were fuming with rage over the fate of their colleague.

“You have no shame. You are an SSS official fighting a fellow security officer”, one of the NSCDC personnels said. - http://leadership.ng/news/417272/drama-as-sss-nscdc-officials-exchange-blows
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by bobbyANSELEM: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2015
I knew it, thats y i said "i will never be a politician" wow FTC again,
Me=thread make sure u make fp
Thread= nd if i don't?
Me=i wil kil u nd kil Oluwasuen grin

Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by phlamesG: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Lmao primary school fight! grin
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Good.
SSS, won't gather information s on potential terrorists, but will sacrifice their efforts being political tool of the PD.PIGS
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by amzee(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2015
Click LIKE if you are also here to read comments...

Meanwhile:

TGIF
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Emmafrancis: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
I knew it, thats y i said "i will never be a politician" wow FTC again,
Me=thread make sure u make fp
Thread= nd if i don't?
Me=i wil kil u nd kil Oluwasuen grin
Too many kids on NL

1 Like

Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Emmafrancis:

Too many kids on NL

I agree.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by dridowu: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Both officials are displaying their hidden talent, so NPF officials should just come in and settle the matter for them.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-house Speaker, Ghalina’abba, Dumps PDP / Here Is Buhari's Wife Frying Akara In Abuja. (Pics) / Emir Sanusi APC Latest "Joker "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.