Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap (753 Views)

Morning Nairalanders.. / Morning Nairalanders.. / Morning Nairalanders.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by spazmodick(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Good morning all,we all have our different plans on business and how to maximize profit from any business operations..But their are some persons who have foresight on best business ventures one should operate on.Am currently working as a contract staff for one of these companies and am paid #100,000 every month but it's based on contract for just one year, I need a business I can venture into that would still fetch me good cash after my contract is due and we all know this country in terms of employment as I don't want to start looking for a job after the one year has elapsed..Please the business tycoons in the house should advice me cause my head is full with thoughts.Thanks Nairlanders may your days be long
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by amzee(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
I think you should venture into buying and selling of raw foodstuffs or you open a restaurant in a nice and well populated place.

You know people must eat.
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by spazmodick(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2015
amzee:
I think you should venture into buying and selling of raw foodstuffs or you open a restaurant in a nice and well populated place.

You know people must eat.
Thanks for ur contribution..I should get someone to do the cooking?
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by amzee(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2015
If u can bt if u cnt u can employ d services of good cooks..
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by spazmodick(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
amzee:
If u can bt if u cnt u can employ d services of good cooks..
Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by debbydee(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
the first idea is good but ask your self do i like cooking will i be able to do the cooking if my cook does not turn up for work. i will suggest you look inwards and discover what you do that no one will be there to push you.

or you can begin to look at the company where you are now i believe there something that is lacking that you can offer to proffer for a fee.

thirdly and which is the most important as k God for guidance.
Re: Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap by spazmodick(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
debbydee:
the first idea is good but ask your self do i like cooking will i be able to do the cooking if my cook does not turn up for work. i will suggest you look inwards and discover what you do that no one will be there to push you.

or you can begin to look at the company where you are now i believe there something that is lacking that you can offer to proffer for a fee.

thirdly and which is the most important as k God for guidance.
I have good culinary skills and I know I can make like 6 different kind of soup..I feel something is missing though

(1) (Reply)

Who Got Paypal Dollar To Sell In Onitsha? / Am A Fish Farmer And I Need Another Biz. / WEB-PRENEURSHIP Free Training Live On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.