Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack (48765 Views)

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by robay(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:
90 percent of Nigerian celebs don't have common sense, just a large fan base.
broz,is nt dia fault,wen dem don get small change 4 dia pocket,dem knw dy think,dan 2 post and talk nonsense on social network,na only Olamide get sense pass others
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by franugo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:
90 percent of Nigerian celebs don't have common sense, just a large fan base.

is a celebrity He looks like one of those alaba boiz wey dey full market with pirated everything....my badcrycry
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Krasid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Indeed many Nigerian celebrities are not smart.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Donbabaj: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thanking God for ur life at the detriment of a recent human loss without praying for the families of the dead. That damn to insensitive
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Revolva(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kayswitch na fool and selfish....wats wrong with his brain
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by mickyeddi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:
undecidedTunda go dey faya ppl wey dey Upload pishurs of Dead people!!!

Hav respect for the dead[color=]

I have also noticed the rate at which people are posting photos of corpse on this forum is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Saraben(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
dancok:

fact that you dont find me
amazing simply means u have a bad
taste, *(babe I find u amazing but u are too far away,well is there any possibility of seeing u?)
hehehe I stay far away,,Kano to be precise can you come ?
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by 360command: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
E don tey since I don know K-switch behaviour.. Very stupid,idiotic behaviour he had back in Ghana.I hate k-switch . Seeing this news is not new to me been the kind of behaviour I happen to know K-switch to have within himself. fvcking k-switch!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by fineguy11(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:
Nigeria n's will never mind their business. There is nothing wrong in what he said except for the picture he uploaded. I don't know what kind of prayer y'all are expecting him to say for a dead person, you only pray for a living person. Prayer of the dead is almost useless.
Even all this Rest In Peace we say is just a norm, not like it will make a person who is destined not to rest in peace to rest in peace.
U"RE A FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER F...who gives a bleeps abt his prayers...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Exactly! These low IQ bastards just display their stupidty anyhow! It is obvious K-switch does not know left from right.

Billyonaire:
I advise people with low IQ to stop aspiring to be celebrities, because you end up advertising your idiocy to the world.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by haibe(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
fineguy11:
U"RE A FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER F...who gives a bleeps abt his prayers...
okay. I guess you didn't bother to check his instagram page for the predominant comments so I will just pass you by. You are just the typical unintelligent nigerian folk who doesn't consider the reason of a comment before replying. Please grow up and tell whosoever sponsored you to school that he wasted his money
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by haibe(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
mmsen:

Human compassion and mental welfare are incredibly important, equally as important as physical health.

Human privacy, human decency, regard for the sanctity of human life are integral for the mental health of an individual and of a society.

To live in a society whereby individuals are intent on taking pictures of corpses to spread on mainstream forums is suggestive of a sick culture.

That you dismiss such an issue so readily is indicative of someone who is grossly uninformed.

You are such an unintelligent folk if you still insist that taking a mere picture of the dead is bad. Wait how do you think you are able to see documentaries of the 1990s today? You think some people haven't taken random pictures of dead people in WW1? You think taking pictures doesn't serve as a prove of something? Why not use your head? How can you assume the person who took the picture was the one who uploaded Iit online? How can you be this unwise to reason like this.

I am disappointed that an adult (probably) will reason like you. Well I don't blame you since you have probably been influenced by your superstitious folks who might have taught you that the dead are like gods and so you can't even take their pictures. This only happens in Nigeria probably because in the US for example such pictures are even appreciated as they serve as a great information for those who need it.

Please wise up.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by mmsen: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:

You are such an unintelligent folk if you still insist that taking a mere picture of the dead is bad. Wait how do you think you are able to see documentaries of the 1990s today? You think some people haven't taken random pictures of dead people in WW1? You think taking pictures doesn't serve as a prove of something? Why not use your head? How can you assume the person who took the picture was the one who uploaded Iit online? How can you be this unwise to reason like this.

I am disappointed that an adult (probably) will reason like you. Well I don't blame you since you have probably been influenced by your superstitious folks who might have taught you that the dead are like gods and so you can't even take their pictures. This only happens in Nigeria probably because in the US for example such pictures are even appreciated as they serve as a great information for those who need it.

Please wise up.

Upload a picture of 'gore' (a dead person would be the worst example) to a US based mainstream website and see what happens to your post.

In such a scene elsewhere the body would have been covered in a body bag. It would also be considered insensitive to post such pictures in a newspaper, website or to show on a television.

You clearly have no respect for the sanctity of human life.

People are warned before 'shocking scenes' (dead bodies etc.) are shown in documentaries because it is not something that most (sane) people wish to see.

P.S.
I'm amazed how you people need 'proof' for everything apart from your childish religious beliefs that many of you cling to as a child clings to a mother's teat.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by haibe(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
mmsen:

Upload a picture of 'gore' (a dead person would be the worst example) to a US based mainstream website and see what happens to your post.

In such a scene elsewhere the body would have been covered in a body bag.

Because you have no respect for the sanctity of human life you fail to have any respect for the human body, particularly dead bodies.

P.S.
I'm amazed how you people need 'proof' for everything apart from your childish religious beliefs that many of you cling to as a child clings to a mother's teat.

The only explanation I have for your sentiments is because you have been influenced by superstitions from your tribe or religion.

Taking picture of the dead is not wrong. All you are saying doesn't make sense honestly. What has taking picture got to do with respect of human. If I can take the picture of the living, why can't I take the picture of the dead. Please keep your doctrines to yourself, not everyone will be foolish to buy into them. And please try to be a free thinker as the rate of your emotions in thinking is alarming. Think like someone who has a brain, not like someone who has been taught to think in one way
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by fromnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
You think say some of these artiste get sense?
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by mmsen: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:

The only explanation I have for your sentiments is because you have been influenced by superstitions from your tribe or religion.

Taking picture of the dead is not wrong. All you are saying doesn't make sense honestly. What has taking picture got to do with respect of human. If I can take the picture of the living, why can't I take the picture of the dead. Please keep your doctrines to yourself, not everyone will be foolish to buy into them. And please try to be a free thinker as the rate of your emotions in thinking is alarming. Think like someone who has a brain, not like someone who has been taught to think in one way

All four of my grandparents are from different places, some of them different countries - so what 'tribe' do I belong to?

What religion is that you claim I belong to?

You gave a false example - claiming that in the US such pictures are appreciated. That is a patent lie. Part of the reason why groups such as Boko Haram are so roundly criticized is not just because they murder people (the Americans do too) but because they transmit images of the these violent deaths and dead bodies. American troops have been criticized for taking images of themselves alongside dead bodies - we now know that many of them were (and still are) suffering from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).

Most sane people do not wish to see dead bodies or images of dead bodies - especially of family members or friends. That you cannot understand this most simple of points is evidence that you have very low emotional intelligence and no understanding of mental health.

P.S.
You might want to read this - Nigerian journalist questions media's habit of picturing corpses: http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2010/aug/10/news-photography-nigeria
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Saraben:
hehehe I stay far away,,Kano to be precise can you come ?
ah,where can I get visa? Lol,
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by zizibabe1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:
Was he high when he typed that?

Most likely,he was,does hedo anything else? .He's just a waste of eartly space.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by fineguy11(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:
okay. I guess i didn't bother to check his instagram page for the predominant comments ... I am just the typical unintelligent nigerian folk who doesn't consider the reason of a comment before commenting. whosoever sponsored me to school wasted his money
I edited ur post for u..ur kinds are wat is morally wrong with nigeria...t.hwart like u.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
common sense e nor get.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by iukpe: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:

I think he (mmsen) meant "uploading" not "taking" the picture. I don't think the "xswitch guy" took the pictures himself anyway. Its how he used it that's drawing all the controversy.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by iukpe: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why do nairalanders end up cursing, abusing, insulting each other on every post. Isn't there a better healthier way to have a conversation, argument? whatever?
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by mmsen: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
iukpe:

I think he (mmsen) meant "uploading" not "taking" the picture. I don't think the "xswitch guy" took the pictures himself anyway. Its how he used it that's drawing all the controversy.

Thanks for clarifying.

If you don't upload a picture how would I know that you took it?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2010/aug/10/news-photography-nigeria
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by haibe(m): 3:44am On Mar 14, 2015
iukpe:

that's what I was trying to tell him, that you can't be so sure the person who took it uploaded it but I guess he has a problem with taking the picture too
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by vega84(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2015
This our celebs self nothing to write home abt. Kai! #vegatalks#
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by mmsen: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2015
haibe:
that's what I was trying to tell him, that you can't be so sure the person who took it uploaded it but I guess he has a problem with taking the picture too

Actually, I was pretty clear. You were not.

"Upload a picture of 'gore' (a dead person would be the worst example) to a US based mainstream website and see what happens to your post."

How would anyone know that such a picture was taken if they did not share it?

It's yot another example of hhe uncouth and barbaric practices that some Nigerians try to justify - if people in Nigeria are serious about wanting 'change' then they should look to improve their own mental standing and emotional well-being first. Only then will their lot improve. So long as they continue to behave like animals, they will be treated as such - both home and abroad.
Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack by popson1st: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na newspaper dey for kayswitch brain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.