Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? (4151 Views)

Startimes S-100 Android Mobile TV Phone / Mtn's New Mobile TV Service Turns Your Blackberry To TV / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition For Dstv Mobile From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by Wilfem(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
I just heard of the Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W, which is although is compatible with some phone models, most especially N73, which is my phone model. I got to know that the receiver is capable of receiving DVBH (DVB-H is a technology which stands for Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld),and then transmits it to the phone though Bluetooth wireless technology. I later browsed if Nigeria supports the Digital Broadcasting, and as well got to know that Multi-Choice also does, but they had a kind of partnership with MTN in such a way that the broadcast of DStv channels to a special edition mobile phone that has been specially fitted to receive the DVB-H mobile TV signal and the only make of the phone is a[b] ZTE f912[/b] But my problem is that, in as much as I wish to get this accessory for my phone (N73) I would like to know if any one has used it before and gotten any channel reception with it, before going ahead to buy the accessory. Please anyone who has any experience with the Nokia Mobile TV Receiver should kindly post here and let us know if it works here in Nigeria. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link for you to read about the accessory: http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/02/nokia_mobile_tv_receiver_su_33w.htm
Below is also a picture of the accessory.

Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by dragnet: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2009
How much is d accesory?
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by Wilfem(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
@dragnet,
The problem is that I've not yet gotten the accessory. I checked most of the phones shop in Abuja, especially Banex & Emab plazas, but to no avai. But I saw one online price for £58.
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by ceejay80s(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
i just bought one
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by dragnet: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ceejay80s, quite a while smiley . . .hw much did u buy it & where??
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by texazzpete(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
Buying this is a waste of time and money at this point in time. It will not work with the MTN Dstv DVB-H.
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by 4peace(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
I wonder o
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2009
smh
Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by MrInfo1(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2009
@ Topic

Stale news

@ ceejay80s

WB, click here to read an ignorant comment abt "Nokia Mobile TV Receiver" by you undecided embarassed

ibkaye:

smh

Re: Has Any One Used Nokia Mobile Tv Receiver Before? by Wilfem(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2009
@ ceejay80s
Which station(s) were you able to pick/recieve with that Nokia mobile tv reciever? Pls like how much did you buy it? Pls Kindly let us know. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tecno D9 Released! / Help Need A 5inch Android Phone With Atleast 4500mah Battery, 1gb Or 2gb Ram / Gtbank Is Giving Out 10000naira Worth Of Airtime For Free. Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.