Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!!! (658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! by Redmedia: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

Job Objective:
Senior Account Manager and Account Manager function to direct the company’s marketing and client communications programs such as; public relations, media relations, copywriting, and company’s identity program.

Job Title: Account Manager
Job description:

• Create a portfolio of client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to them.
• Manage, review progress and deliver the client’s advertisement projects.
• Conduct meetings with the clients as well as inform them about the current work status of their projects.
• Establish relationships with new clients and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients.
• Identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
• Use contacts to generate new business, Deliver presentations and maintain good relationships with clients
• Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned by management.

Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job description:
• Develop/implement/evaluate strategic marketing campaigns and communications programs/tools for assigned agency clients
• Manage all team activities for assigned accounts and ensure deadlines are met; delegates responsibilities to team members; responsible for team production of high-quality work
• Maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem-solving.
• Serve as day-to-day client interface; plan and lead client meetings (including client contract/financial discussions)
• Set realistic client expectations on all projects; continually keeps client abreast of status of current projects
• Develop overall marketing strategies for assigned accounts
• Pitch high-level media and/or complex story ideas
• Edit all content and collateral before sending to client for approval
• Conduct and lead internal account brainstorming meetings
• Assist Practice Leads in grooming Account Managers, Account Executives to better service their accounts
• Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned by management

Qualification and Experiences
• A Bachelor degree in Advertising, Mass communications, Journalism and any other relevant degree. Experience in PR or a Media industry will be and added advantage.

Benefits:
Pension Scheme I Mandatory annual leave I Annual retreats I Employee bonus programme I Flexible hours for mothers I Health insurance

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV’s to Jobs@redmediaafrica.com using the position of interest as the subject of the mail on or before 25th March, 2015

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers Nigeria / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Saro Agro-allied / Suya Maker Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.