Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mtn Annonying Smses Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Annonying Smses Solution (408 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Annonying Smses Solution by hertz9te(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
so i also get those annoying sms advertising things that are of no interest to me from my reliable service provider mtn(those guys just dont know when to stop)..so yesterday i got angry,600 has just mysteriously disappeared from my account(what!!!!),i told my brother and he started with action,,"call them and tell them that if they dont re fund we'll burn their masts,kill their staff,go to the ocean and take out all their cables"...and the threats went on.sha,i just acted like a gentleman,called their customer care and after waiting for an eternity they picked up.
i was about to go all ballistics on the customer service agent(my brothers advice came to mind).well i spoke to a really nice lady,explained everything.....bla bla bla bla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skip>>>>>>................well i told her i didnt want to be getting all those annoying texts,the solution was rather simple.take note of all the numbers you dont want to be getting texts from,1010,5050 etc.call their customer service give them the numbers and tell them to block it from texting your line.works like magic.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 4 16GB Factory Unlocked 10pcs For Sale / Please Help Find Code / Infinix: #thenexthero To Arrive Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.