Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon (20961 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by TopWinner(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whatever happens, However it happens, I know we'll all sit our children down at one point in our lives to tell them the tales of how Nigeria overcame the Boko Haram insurgents.
We will!

#NeverAgain will they resurface!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Samunique(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chadian troops have done crediblely well no doubt, but the unfortunate reports of some foreign journalists along with the main opposition( APC ) that nigerian government has to rely on chadian troops to fight the terrorists is not only discreditable And maligning, but also undermining the efforts and sacrifice our gallant soldiers made so far for the successes that have been recorded in the fight against BH.

If the malicious foreign journalists are saying such thing i do not expect any patriotic nigerian to join them, it's very shameful.

Meanwhile, people should know that BH is also a chadian problem as it stands now.
So chadian troops are not only helping Nigeria but also their own country, and i think GMB should av known better before criticizing FG.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by bondingman: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
As at this minute, no town is under Boko Haram control anymore, the virgin hunters have been chased out to neighboring countries. We need to follow up and kill them there.
I think gwoza's still infested
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by ogahope(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
These soldiers(Chadian soldiers) shud b trained on how to handle d media . They always talk from both sides of deir mouths.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
bondingman:

I think gwoza's still infested
Seriously ? We need to weed them out asap.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by ivex: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whatever happens bokoharam is a goner.Our troops is strong and competent enough to retake all towns bokoharam has taken over.Chad moved to camerron border to launch their own attacks from there while ours launch from adamawa.This simply an ego battle between chad and Nigeria forces but they are more intrested in crushing bokoharam than any other thing.Head or tail boko haram is crushed and nigerians rejoice

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

E le won wogbo ... Abegi
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by bettercreature(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
They are taking us backward as USUAL,2 steps forward and 25 steps backward
Nigeria government and Nigeria army refuse to appreciate the work of their allies just to claim some one else victory because of election
This is very bad and we must condem it though i saw it coming
Waiting for the next news,am sure bokoharam will take back all the territories in the next few days
Government build on Lies,Claiming the glory of others
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
frankmishael1:
all i see is Gej
Boko haram will come & blow u & ya chinko android fone away, yet u gor continue seein gej 4 inside pit hell angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Flets:
Which ever way.... we are winning this war.

Shame to APC
Lame-est comment ever made!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Boko haram will come & blow u & ya chinko android fone away, yet u gor continue seein gej 4 inside pit hell angry
u don't like ur life now I know
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
frankmishael1:
u don't like ur life now I know
I luv my live & can neva sell my Right to PDP (evil) cool
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

I luv my live & can neva sell my Right to PDP (evil) cool
APC evil not my fresh air pdp
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
this news is bias and false.
it was written as if Chadian military is the king in this war.
PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE NOTE THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY CONTROLS AND HAS LIBERATED OVER 80% of the TOWNS POSSESSED BY BH FORMERLY.......CHADIAN HAS LITTLE LESS THAN 15% CONTRIBUTION TO THIS WAR. THEY REMAIN GUARDIANS OF THE BORDERS SO AS TO NOT LET BOKO HARAM ESCAPE NIGERIAN ARMY ONSLAUGHT.

THERE ARE NO FOREIGN TROOPS ON NIGERIAN SOIL.
THERE ARE NO MERCENARIES OPERATING IN NIGERIA

THIS WAR IS 80% NIGERIAN ARMY

THIS MEDIA PROPAGANDA IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

WESTERN NATIONS, PLEASE STOP THIS BASHING OF OUR NIGERIAN ARMY.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arch1:
Tompolo's militants are 'securing' our waterways from pirates

Gani Adams' OPCs are 'protecting' our pipelines from vandals

Tchadian soldiers are defending our territory from insurgents.

South African and Russian Mercenaries are helping us fight our war.

So what then is the job of the Nigerian armed forces since we have now outsourced our national security and the defence of our territorial integrity to militants, mercenaries and foreign armies.

Jonathan is the worst commander-in-chief in the history of Nigeria. Jonathans incompetence and mediocrity has finished off all our institutions i:e military, judiciary, anti-graft agencies, media etc.

JONATHAN MUST GO !!!

Hurry! Congratulation boy!! You won the mumu of the year award. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by xkris11(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
I weep anytime I read peoples comment on this platform.a lot of people here comment on post for the sake of likes and recogination.because its so distopping when people comment on serious issues forgetting that this is internet and their comments go long way.its saddens me people don't pay attention to read,understand and mediate on articles before commenting its shows how shallowminded Nigerians are.
Now,only a dummies will rate Chadian army or camerounan army over Nigeria army.forgetting that Nigeria army are the best in the continent.they have been involve in peace keeping missions all over the world and all over Africa,including south Africa.
Maybe some dummies need to know that most book haram fighters are recruited from chad and Niger.

Chad is in this fight because born is close to chad and cameroun.
And to all of you shouting buhari,shame unto you all because there is no change in him or APC.

In all we all should come together and support our military men in battlefield not condemn them like someone said they are doing most of the fighting and we keep supporting them.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by paix(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

This ISIS issue is another reason for concern

Heard Boko haram is now loyal to ISIS
If they like, let them be loyal to the devil himself. IN GOD WE TRUST!
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Swiftboy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
The world is aware...the UN forces will lead offensive against them while we crush them here. Communism failed,ISIS will fail too mark my world,their days are numbered.
kennygee:

This ISIS issue is another reason for concern

Heard Boko haram is now loyal to ISIS
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Swiftboy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
xkris11:
I weep anytime I read peoples comment on this platform.a lot of people here comment on post for the sake of likes and recogination.because its so distopping when people comment on serious issues forgetting that this is internet and their comments go long way.its saddens me people don't pay attention to read,understand and mediate on articles before commenting its shows how shallowminded Nigerians are.
Now,only a dummies will rate Chadian army or camerounan army over Nigeria army.forgetting that Nigeria army are the best in the continent.they have been involve in peace keeping missions all over the world and all over Africa,including south Africa.
Maybe some dummies need to know that most book haram fighters are recruited from chad and Niger.

And to all of you shouting buhari,shame unto you all because there is no change in him or APC.

In all we all should come together and support our military men in battlefield not condemn them like someone said they are doing most of the fighting and we keep supporting them.
you're a true Nigerian. Buhari-APC have been going about their propaganda the wrong way as they've been leading their supporters astray! They have been helping the terrorists since the get go. Its wrong to say that the security of Nigerians is solely Government's. It is wrong to ask the President to go to war. It is wrong to use the fight against terror as a political promise. It is wrong not to support the government because the country belong to us all. Sincerely speaking I expected more from APC as progressive as they claim. They believe it is only when they're in power that they can help Nigeria which is wrong cos the war is not against the government alone,its against Nigeria as a whole. Some APC supporters once asked me if my family member has been a victim of Boko haram would I vote for Goodluck? I said yes...not only that I'll join the civilian JTF to show solidarity to our troops and help to expose them. Am a Nigerian,not APC's mumu button! grin
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by skyra: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arch1:
Tompolo's militants are 'securing' our waterways from pirates

Gani Adams' OPCs are 'protecting' our pipelines from vandals

Tchadian soldiers are defending our territory from insurgents.

South African and Russian Mercenaries are helping us fight our war.

So what then is the job of the Nigerian armed forces since we have now outsourced our national security and the defence of our territorial integrity to militants, mercenaries and foreign armies.

Jonathan is the worst commander-in-chief in the history of Nigeria. Jonathans incompetence and mediocrity has finished off all our institutions i:e military, judiciary, anti-graft agencies, media etc.

JONATHAN MUST GO !!!
in 2019
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Swiftboy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Hurry! Congratulation boy!! You won the mumu of the year award. grin
he [arch1] have a terrible sense of judgement. As a matter of fact its we citizens that have the biggest roles to play in securing facilities by exposing the vandals and making sure they're dont mix with our society. This is the truth but APC wont stop lying to us that everything is Government,that the C-in-C is suppose to be a super hero,the all knowing. Thunder will fire their balls! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by tecmon: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lets not forget that we first helped in the 80s when Ghaddafi annexed the northern part of chad and shagari sent our troops into chad and Ghaddafi ran back, one good turn deserves another, talk of South africa and how we helped to pull down apartheid, all those fools malgning our military and GEJ about other countries helping to fight boko haram are just sick apc/bh propangandists. They should ask US and UK how they have been handling their common enemies since 1914
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by MduZA: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2015
xkris11:

south africa? You are lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.