Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' (707 Views)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Reaffirms Allegiance To ISIS (photos) / Boko Haram Releases New Video Footage, Pledges Allegiance To ISIS (photos) / ISIS Accepts Boko Haram’s Offer Of Allegiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
The audio recording was posted on ISIL-affiliated websites on Thursday [AP]The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has accepted a pledge of allegianceto the group made by Nigeria's Boko Haram, according to an audiotape purportedly from its spokesman."We announce to you to the good news ofthe expansion of the caliphate to West Africa because the caliph... has accepted the allegiance of our brothers," ISIL spokesman Mohammed al-Adnani said inthe message.
[i][/i]
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/isil-accepts-boko-haram-pledge-allegiance-150312201038730.html
Re: ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' by Tbase2: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Good morning bro I saw in the other tread that you can clone Sim please Can you clone for me I didn't want to talk in that thread cause of privacy issues that's why I am posting here and I can pay of course like let say 500 naira every month please this my number 08102112581 you can whatsapp me so we can talk further thanks and hoping to here from you soon
Re: ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I miss quote frankmishael because i lack sense, I'm sorry nairaland for being silly not my fault I was giving birth out of wedlock, that's why. I'm sorry everyone
Re: ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
every one u see my problem, i will still quote #frankmishael wrong, cos of my family background I lack proper up bringing. I wish I was not giving birth out of wedlock

(1) (Reply)

Residents Burn Suspected Kidnappers’ Den In Oyo / Customs Officials Shocked As Scanner Reveals Boy Hidden Inside A Suitcase (photo / Young Man In Benin City Almost Got Lynched After Wrongly Accused Of Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.