Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (95271 Views)

The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Why are you still crying?
[size=15pt] embarassed Ok i will stop crying... *Dig hand in my pocket bring out hanky wipe away my tears* Hope there is no water in my eyes again? sad[/size]

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by flyingdutchman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Doesn't apply to me
I stay in a position and still wake up perfectly in the position I slept in.
You be Bush Baby?
willie-willie
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by tayolove12(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote aut >hor=ShirelleBaby post=31581579]cheesy

Doesn't apply to me
[/quote]

Ehya pele grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] embarassed Ok i will stop crying... *Dig hand in my pocket bring out hanky wipe away my tears* Hope there is no water in my eyes again? sad[/size]
No. I don't see any now cheesy
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

No. I don't see any now cheesy
[size=15pt]Ok. [/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by dubemivan(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Pinkiedearie:
..I do it wella..
Pinkidearie.... I ve always liked you, don't really know how or why but I guess its also because you altruistic!!!
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Herzumpther here we go again! cheesy have u seen this? grin[/size]
Lol. Yes I have.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Yes I have.
[size=15pt] Do u do that too? cry[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by johnero353(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Na guys do am pass with tongue join sef..
sista leave de setup; girls tu de form paparazzi
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Kingsasian(m): 2:38am On Mar 14, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Doesn't apply to me
u be winch then
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:29am On Mar 14, 2015
ajixkhid1:
D picture z funny die bt I agree with it sha..9ja qals especially
OP..nice one...if I may ask..where did u get d photo from?..is d name of dat chick marcel?...I think I know her.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] Do u do that too? cry[/size]
No o. shocked

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by olamilekside2: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Doesn't apply to me

U be wood?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by aprilaries(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2015
hahaha ;d babe don collect something dat night:dats y she dey smile for sleep for boo house
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by zeezeegal(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Funny pix
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by orble: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Wenti concern me

#ROFLOL She is guilty as charged!
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by wireless48(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2015
lol dęy şlęęp lįķę qųęęŋ įŋ ţђęŗę boyƒŗįęŋds ђoųşę bųţ şlęęp lįķę dogş įŋ ţђęŗę dād'ş ђoųşę
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by temmym4(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2015
midasbliss:
Abegi!
If She Opens Her Mouth Like This at home, Then No Matter How Tight She Closes Her Mouth, When She's Fast Asleep, It Will Surely Open!

Seconded! grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by pbs4real(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Ok ooo,,what about guys,,reminds of an ex,,he snores like spoilt lister generator...im happy i detected that on tym i called it quit instantly..
y wld u?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by pbs4real(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Doesn't apply to me
pix of u sliping or u knw d rest.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by pbs4real(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
adedayourt:

Taking tinz personal grin grin
guilty as charged.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by holyvica(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
choi all dese 9jababe wey too dey form na GOD GO PUNISH ALL OV DEM ONE BY ONE
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by kingsbeko(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
A girl sleeping inside a bus, just now. Snoring wit mouth open after she go dey form

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by DIOSHEYI(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
That. Is a big lie tongue sleeping is a subconscious act
There is no way u can hide yur methood Jare undecided
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by mkpurumma090(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2019
How sure are you?

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by booksrite(f): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Funny Pix! / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo)