Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! (21233 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Bants(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Money is talking biafra ko biafra ni see the excuse because of the burial they gave Ojukwu not because of the lack of employment or infrastructures
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why cant Nigeria disintegrate so we our diff ways
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
If dem like make dem shut down SE and SS,on PVC and card readers we stand. Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
The power of money. GEJ is the most cheerful giver this semester, he ensures he pumps money to places where he can win their hearts and votes promising them heaven on earth if he is re elected. Don't forget that the funds he spent would be recovered if he is reelected at the detriment of the naive and gullible Nigerians
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
gej or no Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Zico5(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
These set of people from the other side of Niger re the most gullible people I have ever seen. Thinking through their anus always.

We need to change those filthy hands in Aso rock, we
need men with balls, we need someone with the zeal
and mind to fight corruption. With 20bn dollars among
others, which got missing from the coffers of the
government, Nigeria can undergo rigorous industrial
revolution , Jobs will be created,social infrastructures
can be provided. Its pathetic that the stolen money yet
to be recovered and Jonathan seeks another term so
he can bring in TECHNOLOGY to stop corruption?..
My people, we need to think with our head,we need to
think about the future of this country as it's status has
a direct effect on us all. Not all of us can afford to
leave the country when we can no longer afford
breakfast. Our destiny lies in our thumb, we must
reshape our future come March 28th.
We must decided between right and wrong

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Koolking(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thought Massob had their own autonomous country in Nigeria. A real Biafran will tell you he is not a Nigerian. Then what business does massob has with Nigeria's affair? Or are they speaking as foreign friends of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by emmyjack2007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
I really don't know reason why lagos state refuse non indigin voters card
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
masterpower:
Nigeria is gradually disintegrating and i like it.
me too,I can't wait to see shebuzo,sheamaka,shedi,sheyere and nwa obo do applying gor visa to visit lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by prophetfire: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
These fools say they re nt nigerians.what is their biz about elections in nigeria dt shld be none of their biz? Igbos re fools politicaly.so the reason they re supporting Jona is bcs he gave Ojukwu state burial?igbos re cheaper than the cheapest okrika piece of cloth.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by tijjanioyan: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
jona Dollars don dey work wela
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by jaysticks: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Which Enugu? Av been moving around since and av not seen any massob member. #lies#

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Adewale9(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
I keep saying they are the major problem of this country....? Afterall this same Jega conducted the last Election between GEJ and GMB, this set of people are just been foolish and Daft...?? Whether they like it or not Jega will conduct this Election....if they are not satisfied with it they should sit in their house and not vote so d margin Apc will use and destroy Pdp will be much.....#GBAM....

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Uncletony(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
diluminati:
massob carrying placards? hungry set of unemployed urchins

U are just paranoid! Anyway talking abt employment, they are far better than u.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Youngzedd(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jobless and clueless youths.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
lol My Ibo brothers will do anything for money.

Nigerians dont protest except money is involved. trust me
especially five five hundred naira per person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by proudlykwaran: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
mandozhero:
This is a share of madness.
MASSOB is of Biafra, what business do they have in Nigeria, was it sponsored or in favour of the people in power?
Neither Police nor Military was seen obstructing their demonstration in most states that is was carried out.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You are mad truly.
You this useless Bokoharam. So you are afraid now. You and your father Buhari and the useless APC will soon smell pepper.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Joey82(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
wetin consign Biafra with naija election

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by slimjoe87(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
lol My Ibo brothers will do anything for money.

Nigerians dont protest except money is involved. trust me
idoit
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Coolcash1: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Brainless jobless people...mofos

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by kunle75(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Segeggs:
They should make sure no election holds in southeast grin

Please someone educate me,is it not the same MASSOB they called enemy of the state before is now coming out to call for INEC boss sack?wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should just make way and restrict their madness in SE ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by cashkid: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
i guess they don get their own country ni? why again? Make dem no pass enugu ooooooo cos if they do, things go change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, make dem continue, we dey listen to them but unfortunately they are just making noise cos its jega that is conducting this election cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Some goons cannot just dictate for us, we know the right thing and moreso we do not expect them to intefere in the issue of Nigeria, this is not Biafra............or they can go ahead and appoint their own electoral chairman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Bunch of idle jokers...........Na u wey short down enugu go open am back wen the money wey u collect work finish........I wonder why they no go for hunger strike self, that one go work pass this one oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I wonder if they go feel miss Akpu for one dayjavascript:void(0); cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Gidipal post=31582578]I thought they want to break away?[/q

I am even surprise to read this.Its funny cheesy
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by tijjanioyan: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uncletony:

U are just paranoid! Anyway talking abt employment, they are far better than u.
yah they are gainfully employed dat is why jona easily used dollar 2scatter their brain

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by senator2b: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
i dont know where they are getting this information from op, as at today Enugu has been peaceful and there has never been any form demonstration from anywhere, the only thing happening is APC mobilizing for GMB in Enugu....... maybe they demonstrating in the remote villages that i'm not aware of.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by chidyke77(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
No one or group of people shut down Enugu,this op is just plain st..d. I just left Enugu few aways ago and Enugu is normal,everyone is going about their various businesses as normal.
Its just a few placard massob members carrying placards around.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by bettercreature(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
mandozhero:
This is a share of madness.
MASSOB is of Biafra, what business do they have in Nigeria, was it sponsored or in favour of the people in power?
Neither Police nor Military was seen obstructing their demonstration in most states that is was carried out.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Don't you know MASSOB is a fraud? or why do you think they are so concerned about JEGA and jonathan if they really want independent,I've never seen or read of any indepedent movement protesting over Electroral body

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by yusufbida(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lack of Employment, The sensible among dem are at work, market place working cool money. :Lack of Employment, The sensible among dem are at work, market place working cool money.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by NewGombawa: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
frankmishael1:
gej or no Nigeria
Very undemocratic of you, NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN MOSSAB, U & d clueless.

Up Naija
Up Okoro
Up Boda
Up Malam

THE CLUELESS FEW SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME 2015.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by naijasaints: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
They better keep shouting cos Jonathan has lost

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
NewGombawa:

Very undemocratic of you, NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN MOSSAB, U & d clueless.

Up Naija
Up Okoro
Up Boda
Up Baba

THE CLUELESS FEW SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME 2015.
lick ur poo
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by baba11(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
How is this possible without me seeing them today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Court Orders Defence Lawyer To Explain Melaye’s Absence / We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police / South-East Governors Reconsider Buhari Option After Meeting With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.