Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly (19702 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Babaneh(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
why cant you people prosecute him if u have enough evidence to back up your stupid claims and stop ranting nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by fflamingo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Afterall they filed out a 1959 certificate, in 2015. Only inmates of destruction will afix a stamp beside the umbrella.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by eleko1: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided CLUELESSNESS as usual.Jona doesn't want dis election to take place on 28/3/15.Wahala gafara undecided
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Adyrin(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Copy of da bloody letter or Adonbilivit!
Letter headed from the Office of the president is in black and white print?
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t happened to colored?
Who made the photocopy and why?
I hate useless lies sha.....

If GEJ wants to do this, he just needs to send for the EFCC boss and say it verbally, not third party @this crucial elecshun period that whatever you do or say can be used against you in the next campaign ground by your opponents!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by abacusCm(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31581683]Are they or are they not corrupt APC has accused Jonathan of loving and condling corruption.They said he is not tough on corruption.Now Jonathan has decided to go tough on corruption starting with them and their leaders and they are weeping.Cheer hypocrisy if you ask me[/quote Why is it that Jonathan think when election remain two weeks that is the appropriate time to probe strong opposition leaders?
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Youngzedd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
Nice idea but why only APC members?

I wonder.

We Nigerians need all of them send to 250 years imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by atlwireles: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
These men are saints, they are not corrupt. They should not be afraid, because there's nothing to hide. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by kindnyce(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
THAT IS THE AREA EFCC HAS BECOME ACTIVE SINCE D CLUELESS TOOK OVER.

IF HIM LIKE,HE SHOULD INVEDTIGATE AND INTIMIDATE BUHARI ,WE ARE RESOLUTE
We have DECIDED

NO MORE CLUELESSNESS

NAIJA MUST CHANGE

SAI BUHARI PYO 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Firefire(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

They are the most corrupt elements.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Adyrin(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Letter headed from the Office of the president is in black and white print?
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t happened to colored?
Who made the photocopy and why?
I hate useless lies sha.....
MizMyColi:

OP, is this the confirmation you need? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2208288_desperategej_jpeg852f89e2a73f6dfb9825ed9f51ca5951

^^^This is just dross.
Failed wish washy attemptcheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Adewale9(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
This d Definition of clueless Gej...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by slimfit1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
He missed tolotolo eyes woman minister of petrol and minister of first ladies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by kindnyce(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Because they are the most corrupt.

I now believe the sickness and s.tupidity of PDP IS CONTAGIOUS

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by timunstopable: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Are they or are they not corrupt APC has accused Jonathan of loving and condling corruption.They said he is not tough on corruption.Now Jonathan has decided to go tough on corruption starting with them and their leaders and they are weeping.Cheer hypocrisy if you ask me

No problem let him add FFk, Muazu, Deizani, liyel Imoke, Kashumu, Obanikoro, Uduaghan, Stella Oduah, Ogunlewe, Abba Morro,

Then I will be sure that he is serious about corruption
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Popemax(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
stevikenna:
SO THIS IS HOW JONATHAN WANTS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION
HE WANTS TO TURN EFCC TO GESTAPO
#IHAVEDECIDED
Jonathan is doing the right thing....Tinubu most corrupt
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Zakariwil: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Investigate and scrutinize them plssssssss
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=omoajiri post=31581618]President Goodluck Jonathan has told the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to secretly investigate the personal and official finances of leading opposition party leaders.

In a leaked letter dated February 19, Jonathan through his Chief of Staff, Brigadier General Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa (rtd), told EFCC investigate 20 persons including All Progressives Congress leaders like former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu, former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state.

“I have been directed by the C in C to instruct your Agency to clandestinely investigate the personal and official finances of the following present and former government functionaries and report back by 16th of March,” Arogbofa said in the leaked letter with block letters that read: “THE PRESIDENCY: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF”

Others on the list are: Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Governor Aliyu
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by xkris11(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pm news is not a trusted source,but there is no smoke without fire.everyone deserve to be investigated including the president but not by another corrupt body (efcc) .

Everyone deserve to be in jail
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
That's not Federal Government letterhead. APC and lies.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Kingharzyz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
adaweezy:

Yeah if you are as intelligent as you espouse yourself to be, why don't you address the issue at hand rather than chasing shadows .....oh I get it you are looking for attention.Lily livered personality....
next time you want to correct someone ensure you have no faults like spelling problems or use of abbreviated spellings ... PS Mind the bolded
lame
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
Selective justice I must say.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
kindnyce:

I now believe the sickness and s.tupidity of PDP IS CONTAGIOUS
Who cares what you believe. You are just not relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by ozoigbondu: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
timunstopable:

No problem let him add FFk, Muazu, Deizani, liyel Imoke, Kashumu, Obanikoro, Uduaghan, Stella Oduah, Ogunlewe, Abba Morro,

Then I will be sure that he is serious about corruption

They will be added as soon as EFCC is through with this batch
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by RAO1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Buhari is not included?....... I'm not concerned with all these people jare....
Note: it doesn't stop moi n ppl like me from voting d people's general...
#WeHaveDecided
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by criminalmindz: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
LIES LIES LIES LIS LIES LIES LIES . WITCHCRAFT PARTY, FORGED PHOTOCOPY DOCUMENT . GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by QuiverBox(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
omoajiri:
President Goodluck Jonathan has told the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to secretly investigate the personal and official finances of leading opposition party leaders.

In a leaked letter dated February 19, Jonathan through his Chief of Staff, Brigadier General Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa (rtd), told EFCC investigate 20 persons including All Progressives Congress leaders like former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu, former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state.

“I have been directed by the C in C to instruct your Agency to clandestinely investigate the personal and official finances of the following present and former government functionaries and report back by 16th of March,” Arogbofa said in the leaked letter with block letters that read: “THE PRESIDENCY: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF”

Others on the list are: Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Governor Aliyu Wammako of Sokoto; Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano; Former Gombe state governor, Senator Danjuma Goje; Former Kwara state governor, Senator Bukola Saraki.

Farouk Ahmed, Suleiman Barau, Habib Abdullahi, Captain Muktar Usman, Umaru Ibrahim, Abdulfatah Ahmed, Attahiru B. Yusuf, Aisha Abdurrahman, Sen Aisha Alhassan, Ahmed Modibbo (former Chief Registrar FCT Judiciary) Prof. Ruqayyatu Rufai, former Minister of Education make up the list.

As at the time of publishing this report our correspondent is yet to get a response from the Office of the Chief of Staff.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/13/jonathan-to-efcc-go-after-tinubu-atiku-amaechi-others-secretly/

If the have nothing to hide and they are not corrupt, they should not be scared of the investigation
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Baba peace is now sooooooooooo desperate to hang on to power by all means,I won't believe it until I see GMB's name in the list. Sai Buhari 2015-2023, Fashola 2023-2031 thereafter we will all go our separate ways in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by tushburg(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good newss
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by timunstopable: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

They will be added as soon as EFCC is through with this batch

lol u sure

U be Gej spokesman

leave story we all know na wash

bt seriously anyone that can be brave to prosecute corrupt individual s both in his party and opposition ve my vote
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
QuiverBox:

If the have nothing to hide and they are not corrupt, they should not be scared of the investigation
is that why you quoted the whole story?you be learner for here?
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly by ozoigbondu: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
timunstopable:

lol u sure

U be Gej spokesman

leave story we all know na wash

bt seriously anyone that can be brave to prosecute corrupt individual s both in his party and opposition ve my vote
GEJ has to start somewhere he is trying to instutional corruption but most of us want individuals.He will start with apc that accused him of encouraging corruption why they themselves are corrupt.He who lives in glass house should not throw stones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos / FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.