Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Jamb Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Experience (1019 Views)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / My Frustrating JAMB Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamb Experience by HzRF(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Today, I sat for my jamb with hope and aspirations that I will bag an admission this year after been denied last year
But D manner of approach to preparations was not encouraging. After getting to the centre as early as 6:08 the exams didn't start until around 10 am, they said the server is down for now and we were forced to sit down in the stuffy Hall
After the commencement of the exam all was going well until I proceed to Physics
In short both physics and mathematics over(without exaggerating) 25-30 questions got k-leg
Is either there is question but no option(they just list option A,B, C, D) OR question nd options no diagram (diagram related questions)
All my complains to invigilators yield no result as they keep chorusing "it was from jamb" "it was from jamb"

Pls help tell Dibu itz not a must to use technology
Rome was not built in a day. Don't kill aspirants dreams In the name of we are in 21st century
Imagine all the questions in the same state like the 30 questions. It would have been itz from jamb

I thank God itz nt more than that and am sure I have made it. To all other aspirants "God will see us through"
Re: My Jamb Experience by T3amie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
HzRF:
Today, I sat for my jamb with hope and aspirations that I will bag an admission this year after been denied last year
But D manner of approach to preparations was not encouraging. After getting to the centre as early as 6:08 the exams didn't start until around 10 am, they said the server is down for now and we were forced to sit down in the stuffy Hall
After the commencement of the exam all was going well until I proceed to Physics
In short both physics and mathematics over(without exaggerating) 25-30 questions got k-leg
Is either there is question but no option(they just list option A,B, C, D) OR question nd options no diagram (diagram related questions)
All my complains to invigilators yield no result as they keep chorusing "it was from jamb" "it was from jamb"

Rome was not built in a day. Don't kill aspirants dreams In the name of we are in 21st century
Imagine all the questions in the same state like the 30 questions. It would have been itz from jamb

I thank God itz nt more than that and am sure I have made it. To all other aspirants "God will see us through"
bros your subject combination
Re: My Jamb Experience by HzRF(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
T3amie:
bros your subject combination
Maths
Physics
Geography
English
Re: My Jamb Experience by Ray360: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
HzRF:

you have made it already! I wish you success.
Re: My Jamb Experience by T3amie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
HzRF:

Maths
Physics
Geography
English
how was the maths like
Re: My Jamb Experience by HzRF(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2015
T3amie:
how was the maths like
Rubbish all tru
Most either doesn't contain option or no diagram
But it was easy judging from what I see

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Form 2015/2016. Contact Officer (dr. Mr Ola_0 / What You Don't Know About Can Drinks / My CGPA Is Low And I Need To Finish With 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.