Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? (1091 Views)

Where Is PEJ? / Where Is Pej??? / Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by AbuMikey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is this woman normal? cry

I just stumbled on NTA now and saw her PDP women rally. shocked

Can anyone see how she is embarrassing Herself, Her Husband and Godswill Akpabio. gringringrin

Notice her hate speech and useless song chanting?

Her husband's head must be down in embarrassment and shame now gringringrin
Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by importexpert(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol. bro in omawumi's voice "if you ask me, na who i go ask oh?. even if she is able to scale through to be nominated as the most clueless woman in the country, she will surely have tough time competing her husband to emerge as the most clueless person in the country. the first person that described baba jonah as clueless truly needs a national award for being so accurate in his description. patience will be better in the market place. no be me talk am oh. na wetin i hear people dey talk. longest time bro, how is business?

2 Likes

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by AbuMikey(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
And some clueless Akwa Ibom women were singing with her

chai grin

1 Like

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by GeneralBosco: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
AbuMikey:
And some clueless Akwa Ibom were singing with her

chai grin
Chaii grin grin
Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by AbuMikey(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
importexpert:
lol. bro in omawumi's voice "if you ask me, na who i go ask oh?. even if she is able to scale through to be nominated as the most clueless woman in the country, she will surely have tough time competing her husband to emerge as the most clueless person in the country. the first person that described baba jonah as clueless truly needs a national award for being so accurate in his description. patience will be better in the market place. no be me talk am oh. na wetin i hear people dey talk. longest time bro, how is business?

I can't seem to find the resident TANoids online, to defend Her usual market woman kind of talking cheesy
Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by mperoakeem(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
AbuMikey:

I can't seem to find the resident TANoids online, to defend Her usual market woman kind of talking cheesy
them Dey rally now, Dey neva collect today's #2000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by AbuMikey(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
mperoakeem:
them Dey rally now, Dey neva collect today's #2000

I talk am, dem be paid crowd abi? shocked
Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by sholay2011(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'm not sure.

But she stands a chance for the title.

3 Likes

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by AbuMikey(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2015
sholay2011:
I'm not sure.

But she stands a chance for the title.

With the kind of Performance she put up yesterday in Akwa Ibom, I would say she wins it outrightly for Me.

1 Like

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by ardeks(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Can we just stop all these bashing, please? Naija politicians, una don see wetin una cause? Anyways, make I talk less. »»»»»»»»»»Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)

1 Like

Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless GEJ & PEJ
Re: Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? by saharachic(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
When you know the answer, and you are wasting your time asking the obvious

(1) (Reply)

Headlines On March 30th,2015 / Bomb Blast Rocks Internally Displaced Persons Camp In Maiduguri / Did Gov. Musa Kwankwaso Made This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.