Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday (59370 Views)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by sunnico(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
start from the eyes :Pu know I love Facefood...... grin
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by davico2006(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will tell her to go n add d remaining ingredients
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Euckybaby(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP is a joker but not funny tho! undecided
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Kentrasso(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Whrs d stew nau?

It's probably coconut rice
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by MRSANITY(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
USELESS THREADS MAKING FRONT PAGE SINCE 2015

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by timota(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is what we call eka ekpo in my language
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Glowyshoe: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
New styles in food,new style on bed
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
counter thread go soon surface now then we go hear
"SEE WHAT HER BOYFRIEND SERVED HER ON BIRTHDAY" Nairaland eh some mods needs flogging ......
eeeeh na play I dey ooo make una no go ban me now
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Emmahunk(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
saintbeckie:
If you were the guy,what will you do?

Life is all about having the right perceptions.
All I can see in the picture is a delicious plate of fried rice, fried plantain and boiled eggs. Quite mouth watering. Or do you see something else? I pity your mindset.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Prodeegee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
saintbeckie:

RUN
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP i dont blame you,i blame the stupid MOD that post this on FP when they are more informative topics lying around..my signature stress my annoyance more to this organisation.

NB: if i get banned you all should know why
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by rigarmortis: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
how did this kind of rubbish make front page.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by felifeli: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
saintbeckie:

Bro, you better pick race. The woman don winsh you finish tongue tongue
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by clemz88(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Heheheh grin

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Speakdatruth: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Whrs d stew nau?
na 'concotion'
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by bamite(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
awesomet1:

[size=28pt] Childish Thread! undecided[/size]
exactly
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by sunnico(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
clemz88:
Heheheh grin
what a lovely nose... lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by blackfase(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
The mascot no carry ear bah?
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by lastmessenger: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Food offered to idle.run for your life.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Speakdatruth: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:
Does she worship the Osun Goddess?
suspect
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Speakdatruth:
suspect

Na u suspect pass
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by LewisO: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Stale jokes making FP this days, *yimu*. undecided

Mod that move this to fp is not updated still using verion 1.2.1. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Speakdatruth: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:

Na u suspect pass
u sef dey tie white wrapper ehn?
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by MVLOX(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
She for use stew take make bia bia na shuu....abi her guy no get bia bia
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by zeburudaya: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eat ye not the delicacies prepared by the daughter of Jezebel.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by MKO4ever(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
This story is not complete: "See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday"
So what then happen after he was served?
Did he eat it?
What was his comment?

I need to know all these before I can comment
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Stevano007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
What food?
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Amazo: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
saintbeckie:

Pic is real but your story is another concocted lie angry
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by 360command: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Whrs d stew nau?
its called "oil rice", no need of stew.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by thaoriginator: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
januzaj:
mtcheeeeeew
grin
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by lawrenceunaa: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
She 4 carry stew drop on top the eggs to make de eye balls complete
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by condralbede(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
How many tyms will d MODs upload this pix?.....oooh how d mighty are fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) / See Where Ogbono Comes From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.