Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ah Why!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ah Why!! (1003 Views)

Is Dis Passage In The Bible Cos Ah Ain't Seen It / Ah, Emi A Dupe Ore Jesu, Me Le Sai Dupe Ore Jesu Lori Mi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah Why!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Life is not getting pleasant for me, it's frustrating ,Yea depressing nd more storming. I'm passing through a spiritual storm right now...a strong one.
When I gave my life to Christ God gave me a gift of singing -can write and compose songs nd sing as well with varied pitch.Before the bestower of that gift I had a dream where someone has stood beside me and saying to me "go and catch fish" and I went to do so.
Thus I know the gift is given to me for an arduous task that need to be completed. As of now I have written more than 120 spiritual songs. I had look forward to starting the music group once I gain admission into University. As that will give me more access to gifted brethrens to fulfil the commission God has chosen us for.
I do feel the task resting on my heart calling to be done with urgency.
Beforehand I'm a Brilliant student and that is no boasting it's Just a simple truth. People do wonder why I have not gain admission despite my brilliancy. I completed my secondary education in 2012 and since then I have been home getting older every seconds. My mate have gain admission and they do wonder why their brilliant friend has not gain admission. What may have been the cause?
I registered for this ongoing JAMB and I believe hardwork is the only ladder to success. Thus, I have no explanation for laziness. And Lord knows I'm not lazy with the brain He gave me. I sat for my exam today only to receive a text stating I had a score of 239 far lower than what I put in there.
This is, of course, I know it's good for some but definitely not for me. All days in the Library reading not for my own sake but for the sake of the helpless. Being a Doc I believe I stand a chance to help many thus,the reason for my effort to accomplish this.
But maybe I'm wrong,maybe education won't be the way I will get to help people. Maybe the Lord is angry with me for procrastinating the mission He gave me to accomplish. For I can see as much as any Christian will do that this,is more a spiritual issue. No one can accuse me not even Satan for God himself declare me guiltless.
That been that, I ask is the Lord angry with me? ,is all these happening to make me note something? I can't Just understand why!!
Brethrens look into my words and give your Spiritual insight. I'm, ready to answer any question if it can help to clarify things.
Re: Ah Why!! by nerodenero: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just be patient. There is time for everything and when that time comes,there's no stopping you.Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
nerodenero:
Just be patient. There is time for everything and when that time comes,there's no stopping you.Cheers!
this waiting you know Bro is more painful than that of Job. Having a car but unable to ride it..
Re: Ah Why!! by davien(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
Life is not getting pleasant for me, it's frustrating ,Yea depressing nd more storming. I'm passing through a spiritual storm right now...a strong one.
When I gave my life to Christ God gave me a gift of singing -can write and compose songs nd sing as well with varied pitch.Before the bestower of that gift I had a dream where someone has stood beside me and saying to me "go and catch fish" and I went to do so.
Thus I know the gift is given to me for an arduous task that need to be completed. As of now I have written more than 120 spiritual songs. I had look forward to starting the music group once I gain admission into University. As that will give me more access to gifted brethrens to fulfil the commission God has chosen us for.
Beforehand I'm a Brilliant student and that is no boasting it's Just a simple truth. People do wonder why I have not gain admission despite my brilliancy. I completed my secondary education in 2012 and since then I have been home getting older every seconds. My mate have gain admission and they do wonder why their brilliant friend has not gain admission. What may have been the cause?
I registered for this ongoing JAMB and I believe hardwork is the only ladder to success. Thus, I have no explanation for laziness. And Lord knows I'm not lazy with the brain He gave me. I sat for my exam today only to receive a text stating I had a score of 239 far lower than what I put in there.
This is, of course, I know it's good for some but definitely not for me. All days in the Library reading not for my own sake but for the sake of the helpless. Being a Doc I believe I stand a chance to help many thus,the reason for my effort to accomplish this.
But maybe I'm wrong,maybe education won't be the way I will get to help people. Maybe the Lord is angry with me for procrastinating the mission He gave me to accomplish. For I can see as much as any Christian will do that this,is more a spiritual issue. No one can accuse me not even Satan for God himself declare me guiltless.
That been that, I ask is the Lord angry with me? ,is all these happening to make me note something? I can't Just understand why!!
Brethrens look into my words and give your Spiritual insight. I'm, ready to answer any question if it can help to clarify things.
"god" nor your brilliancy are responsible for anything bad done to you(excluding corporal punishments and indoctrination)....because you're a theist and/or an intellectual doesn't mean bad things won't happen to you..
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls give ur insight u might save a thousand with it.
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
davien:
"god" nor your brilliancy are responsible for anything bad done to you(excluding corporal punishments and indoctrination)....because you're a theist and/or an intellectual doesn't mean bad things won't happen to you..
wider a little
Re: Ah Why!! by davien(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
wider a little
what do you mean?
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
davien:
what do you mean?
u were saying smthng nd want you to explain more
Re: Ah Why!! by davien(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
u were saying smthng nd want you to explain more
Okay on what area exactly?... How your life doesn't change reality? if it's that you just need to observe that yourself..
Being brilliant doesn't mean you'll pass exams(especially in Nigeria)...
Re: Ah Why!! by twosquare(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
u scored 239? What course do u want to study.
Re: Ah Why!! by nerodenero: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
You feel God is against you simply because you have not been admitted into a University while people you feel are not as good as you academically are have been admitted and the moment you gain the admission, then 'GOD IS FOR YOU'. Time and chance happens to all. Again,be patient and continue to be steadfast in the Lord as your appointed time will come.
starlingleanets:
this waiting you know Bro is more painful than that of Job. Having a car but unable to ride it..
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
nerodenero:
You feel God is against you simply because you have not been admitted into a University while people you feel are not as good as you academically are have been admitted and the moment you gain the admission, then 'GOD IS FOR YOU'. Time and chance happens to all. Again,be patient and continue to be steadfast in the Lord as your appointed time will come.
be patient
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
twosquare:
u scored 239? What course do u want to study.
MBBS but will be switching to Biochemistry
Re: Ah Why!! by Image123(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:

Wow, just be patient and don't overrate yourself. That is the summary of my advice to you. God is not against you or fighting you. The unfortunate situation of Nigeria is what is against you. Keep on developing yourself though, and never give up on God. Ask Him to help you and keep asking Him, He will help you.
Re: Ah Why!! by twosquare(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
starlingleanets:
MBBS but will be switching to Biochemistry
better, or you will just waste your time for like 3yrs trying to study Medicine whereas other alternatives are there. God knows best. Ur case makes remind me of a sister who blew up her chances just because of this Medicine of a thing for years. When she was ready to undertake another course, the door of admission was shut for years and all hope was lost about getting to school; when her mates are already graduating. We had an intense prayer before another door was opened and now she is school but not studying medicine.

What am saying is that don't blow away your chances because you are bent on one particular course. It is dangerous. What if God does not want you to study medicine? Is that why you ask if God is against you? Please, let's be mindful of our utterances. If wicked people are being given good things...how much more those who are His? Or you think God's anger is about earthly business?
Re: Ah Why!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2015
twosquare:
better, or you will just waste your time for like 3yrs trying to study Medicine whereas other alternatives are there. God knows best. Ur case makes remind me of a sister who blew up her chances just because of this Medicine of a thing for years. When she was ready to undertake another course, the door of admission was shut for years and all hope was lost about getting to school; when her mates are already graduating. We had an intense prayer before another door was opened and now she is school but not studying medicine.

What am saying is that don't blow away your chances because you are bent on one particular course. It is dangerous. What if God does not want you to study medicine? Is that why you ask if God is against you? Please, let's be mindful of our utterances. If wicked people are being given good things...how much more those who are His? Or you think God's anger is about earthly business?
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies In Church After Pastor Disvirgins His 14-year Old Daughter / Pakistani Christian Woman Is Gang-raped And Threatened By Muslim Attackers / T.B. Joshua Rolling On The Floor Laughing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.