Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES (791 Views)

SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / UNN Students Protest Over Power Failure / A Complaint From A Jamb Candidate To Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
When JAMB announced that they would conduct a 100% CBT exam this year I was impressed with the new development but quite uncertain on whether they would be able to ensure the full functionality of all CBT exam centres given our power problems.
My fears came to pass when a friend told me her sad tale. She wrote her JAMB exam on Thursday 12/03/2015 in Kumo LGA of Gombe state. After one hour of commencing the exam there was a power outage and a standby generator was immediately turned on but it was faulty and after rigorous attempts it came on but 2 more hours had already gone so when the computer systems were turned on their time was up and all the candidates were told to go because they had finished their exam. Mind you she only answered two subjects completely.
I don't know whether that centre will report what happened to JAMB or not. I just felt I should air this complain online so that perhaps it may reach the right ears and something can be done about it and all other similar cases as well.
Re: A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES by Idiataqueen(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too bad
Re: A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Too bad
Nigeria and technology, its really a pity.
Re: A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES by Ikembalady: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
I havnt seen my result since 10th of march,i wrote in owerri
Re: A COMPLAINT TO JAMB: POWER FAILURE AND RELATED ISSUES by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikembalady:
I havnt seen my result since 10th of march,i wrote in owerri
Many people have not seen theirs too, you may have to check it yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Inside A Primary School In Kaduna State. / (AAU) Ekpoma, Pre-degree/ Part-time Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. (0 8061335186) / Conflicts Between Supply Chain, Value Chain And Production (my View).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.