Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

That Awkward Moment... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment... (3239 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / That Awkward Moment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
This afternoon my departmental fellowship had her annual event and we invited our lecturers and in the course of the event things like this happened and I thought of sharing it. I saw most of this because I was ushering.

That awkward moment you leave your seat to get a drink and you get back to see your lecturer on the next seat. You be like ...yes sir yes sir welcome sir.

That awkward moment your pastor says you should tell the person beside you that you are greater than he/she and you realise the person is your lecturer.

That awkward moment when you finish praying for success and that God should deal with a particular lecturer and you open your eyes and found out he/she was beside you all the while you were praying.

That awkward moment you just mimicked a lecturer among friends and the person laughing over it the most is the lecturer himself.

Well that's all I got,let's have some of yours.

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by harlos: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol. This reminds me of something i saw this afternoon and all i could think of is an awkward moment.

I saw a goat, hungry precisely and wanted to eat leaves from a branch of tree, it manage to climb the short fence beside the tree and still couldn't get its mouth on the leaves. It just stood there looking at the leaves and the leaves looking at it... I felt sorry and at the same time, t was painful my phone was off.
I could have taken the picture.

Awkward moment indeed

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Cutekriss(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
that awkward moment when you are in church, trying to supress a fart.....nd all of a sudden...it wen off like a nuclear bomb....

4 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by waxyung(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lolzzz...dis lucentbeauty sha....hmmm...kip it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by zyzxx(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin
Gud one

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by ANIEXTY(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2015
That awkward moment were u are infront of a long queue for tomprinting,
everybody tomprint show at first touch, but ur own no still gree show after like 50
tries
D man b like: where did u put ur hand winkgrin

This happend to me.grin
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=ANIEXTY post=31778164]That awkward moment were u are infront of a long queue for tomprinting,
everybody tomprint show at first touch, but ur own no still gree show after like 50
tries
D man b like: where did u put ur hand winkgrin

This happend to me.grin[/quot

Smiles. Jamb?

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by papindinho(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2015
That awkward moment when your friend comes to you for help to warn someone that has been bullying him and you are like I will take him down,I will beat him,he will come and beg you laying down with my legs on his head,only for your friend to take you there and you find out he is your school father.
Re: That Awkward Moment... by judey1992(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
that awkward moment when u make a big grammatical error only to be corrected by a pupil........
.and u be like ,"is there no doors to the ground?"

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by judey1992(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
that awkward moment when you crack a
joke and d place becomes dead silent.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
judey1992:
that awkward moment when you crack a
joke and d place becomes dead silent.

Smiles
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: That Awkward Moment... by Lucentbeauty(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
That awkward moment you mistakenly send Orubebe this message on whatsapp
NEW WORDS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY

ORUBEBE /oˈrubebe/ (verb):

abnormal behavior, or an attempt to disrupt peaceful gathering or well organized event.

[from Latin oˈrube : to disrupt]
Examples:
1. He tried to orubebe the sacred occasion but
the police did not allow it.
2. The football match was orubebed by the
defeating team yesterday.

Derivatives:
ORU-BE-BE-ISM (Noun)
ORU-BE-BE-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ attitude

JEGA /'dʒeˈgə/ (Verb):

[a] Using wisdom to calm the unneeded agitation or ruckus caused by a dopey fool in a peaceful gathering.

[b] To indirectly show to the public a person who
lacks manner and attempt causing agitation.

[from Latin Jeˈga : Calm disturbance wisely]
Examples:
1. If you Orubebe me I will Jega you.
2. When he was making unnecessary argument
to the public, I jegaed him.

Derivatives:
JE-GA-ISM (Noun)
JE-GA-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ approach

Na OYO you dey

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment... by heayey(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2015
that awkward moment when fall asleep in a class and wakes up *yearning * only for u to discover that everyone is looking @ you
Re: That Awkward Moment... by hfinest1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
that awkward moment when u quickly borrow ur friends phone to go collect girl number and u didn't know he has put password on the phone..... it hapoened to me b4

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Real Dog? / When KONJI Is UNDERESTIMATED / American Millionaire Toasting BBN Housemate Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.