Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Lets Join Hands And Invest In Tomorrow's Headline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Join Hands And Invest In Tomorrow's Headline (1194 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Come And Invest In The Agricultural Sector / Ignore Boko Haram And Invest In Nigeria - GEJ To Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Join Hands And Invest In Tomorrow's Headline by aleepac(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2006
Hey Friends in here like our people used to say "two heads is better than one," so lets bring these heads together and do something the world will be talking about tomorrow, lets join hands and make tomorrow's headline. One naira today can turn into one million tomorrow all you have to do is to join hands with me in these simple investment and i promise there won't be any regret. This is the offer I have to give to anybody who is intresting in investing I don't have to go about using any big words or description to convince anybody the simple story here is if you are intrested. The nature is strictly confidential and completely legal for more information contact me at aleepac@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Loans Without Any Physical Collateral! / Synergy Professional Exams Center (spec) - Lectures For Nipr Exams 2007 / Help: Where Can I Learn Slippers Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.