Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business (813 Views)

. / From China: Want To Enter Business Relationship With You / Buying Brazilian(original) Human Hair From China Without Upfront Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello
I'm new here and don't know if my topic is advertise or not, please don't ban my account. I only want to know friends who want to do business from China, I think we can talk many things and compare notes like market, products, service, strategy, etc. Please contact me by email david_yu23@yahoo.cn as it is not very convenient talk by phone
Also hope to see your reply here
David
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by naijacutee(f): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2009
Hi, David. This is an advertisement - and belongs to the"Adverts" section.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2009
you have to pay tax for using the name.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 4:50am On Jan 16, 2009
davidylan:

you have to pay tax for using the name.
haha My name is Yu Xue Cheng, I have to have an english name to do business and now I'm doing business from China to Nigeria for 5 years. I'm going to think it over to pay you the tax
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by hassan123(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hello David, what biz do you specialize on? Mail me on kconsult123@yahoo.com to give me the details.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by owoblow75(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2009
hi David,how are you doing,am a business minded person who likes meeting people and robbing minds on ideas,i have few contacts in china and am still hoping to expand my knowledge,write me on, divinetouchconcepts@yahoo.com,08056230548,08038217895,lets explore the world together,till i hear from you,bye now
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2009
owoblow75:

hi David,how are you doing,am a business minded person who likes meeting people and robbing minds on ideas,i have few contacts in china and am still hoping to expand my knowledge,write me on, divinetouchconcepts@yahoo.com,08056230548,08038217895,lets explore the world together,till i hear from you,bye now
My friend I sent you email please kindly check and reply, let's have a talk about the business we both interest
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by niyisky: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hi David,

My name is shola and I and my partner mr Kunle run a firm here in Lagos. we are into crude oil marketing ang agency. we are looking for serious buyers from abroad, china inclusive, if you have good contacts that are willing to buy, please do contact me. my promise is that we will make sure that they get there product even without any payment but they must place a bank to bank letter of credit or irrevocable bank payment undertaking. please we need only serious buyers only.

you can contact me on,

jvp.international@yahoo.com
babatundeshola@gmail.com
shola4bizness@gmail.com
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by topup: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
No one has mentioned or warned 'David Chen' about the risk of frauds on this website, so I will. I am not accusing anybody, just thought someone should point out that we should be alert.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 3:49am On Jan 18, 2009
topup:

No one has mentioned or warned 'David Chen' about the risk of frauds on this website, so I will. I am not accusing anybody, just thought someone should point out that we should be alert.

Thank you for your attention my friend, I'm interested if "David Chen" you mentioned did something bad? I've used this english name for 7 years, it is simple and common so I like it. I contacted Seun and he advice me to put my ads on Nairalist, if possible I want to advertise my company on the hotest website in Nigeria no matter free or not in order to enlarge business. I hope we can discuss anything we're both interested sincerely as friend. I'm serious business man exporting 10 containers of welding material monthly to Nigeria, this is only one item of mine, I won't waste your and my time on something useless.
My friend, do not hesitate to contact me if we have both interest.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by showkay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
david cen, you can contact me on kayconcepts@yahoo.com, we should talk, i am a business man based in Jos, we will talk better when you send mail.
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
show kay:

david cen, you can contact me on kayconcepts@yahoo.com, we should talk, i am a business man based in Jos, we will talk better when you send mail.
Keep in contact my friend, big market is in both Nigeria and China, let's work together on mutual benefit & trust
Re: I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business by yxchen2200(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2009
is there anyone interested in trading business from China to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Better Than Bayo Haastrup / Architect And Builder,yes We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,view Designs / Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.