Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour (12954 Views)

Buhari refuses to answer questions from journalists on return to Nigeria / 7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by brownlord: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
diluminati:
good news that show our national strength devoid of political leaning. it does not matter if you are apc or pdp, our efforts in fighting the terrorists has been wonderful to say the least. but still we think about the govt sustainability and durability in face of increasing crime and economic instability, with rising corruption and criminals in high place so brazen for all to see.

you think we dont need change? we do, it might not even be Buhari for all i care,i forbid jonathan who is taking us down the black hole, but i want to see a new nation with a new idea, i cant really tell now

Please who is operating this account?

This will,be the first time in your miserable nairaland life you be making sense and saying something positive.

Please always put on that cap,before grabbing your phone, kudos.
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Is boko haram an Islamic group??

I need intelligent answers please... APC members are free to answer too...
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by luvinhubby(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2015
GenBuhari:

Pictures of Chadian troops or Boko Haram can you tell which on it is?

This poster is an enemy of the state, patriots beware of him.

Meanwhile GEJ till buhari surrenders.
cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by hola106(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
U guys shld just reason up wat s dis Gej all about it s here in Nigeria dat u will see wat s wrong nd stil continue to move on with it na wo ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by experimentist: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
He he, campaign after election grin
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Dammyjohn(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2015
GOD!I thank you.Boko haram is becoming a thing of the past.
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Domaro: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by DrLee(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2015
some people can keep quiet now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2015
diluminati:
good news that show our national strength devoid of political leaning. it does not matter if you are apc or pdp, our efforts in fighting the terrorists has been wonderful to say the least. but still we think about the govt sustainability and durability in face of increasing crime and economic instability, with rising corruption and criminals in high place so brazen for all to see.

you think we dont need change? we do, it might not even be Buhari for all i care,i forbid jonathan who is taking us down the black hole, but i want to see a new nation with a new idea, i cant really tell now

Beautiful s.h!t. Yur such a retar.d
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by IBROHIM: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Thank God people are now enjoying more security in that axis even though we all know Jonathan is their main sponsor! He has decided to ask his boys to flee in order to score political points! Jonathan it has come tooo late! Otuoke here you come! The blood of the innocents you and ur cohorts used to play politics will haunt you in Otuoke! May God punish you and the trillions you've stolen!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

I doubt u ok..

Pls get ur basket of tomoto to d market nd try selling them, then u could com back to say somthing sensible...
k
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
They should b careful o.
I no want hear sey Ake oto ke okpor Ake fagha ke edet....
Hmmm.
I pray they do their job n come home alive.
Cos boko worse pass their village winch.

_ufan nsinam atang uto iko ado?
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Gooci(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Beep me for original microsd card.
Complete and doesn't corrupt files.
16gb---2k
32gb---3k
If yu are buying upto 5-7 pieces, I will give @ cheaper price, jst beep me on watsapp or bbm
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by francizy(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
They should b careful o.
Hmmm.

Mbog! Fine girl, are you Akwa Ibomite?
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Vision4God: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Gej is a strong and courageous president.
God bless u GEJ.
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by nosique: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Have you been suffering from ulcer,you no longer eat pepper,you have tried all kinds of drugs to no avail,and you always ask yourself"how ling will i continue to live like this?"...Here is a final solution....I was once an ulcer patient...And just with 2 gallons of My Ulcer Solution..it was all GONE...For more enquires call :07034749603/08063452580....
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by agabaI23(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
They should b careful o.
Hmmm.
hallo
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by negroG(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
sankky:
Six weeks of abracadabra.
Amazing that the same soldiers who failed for nearly 6yrs have turned the war around in 6weeks.

Chief Emeka Oti Mba Has brought the required vision to move Abia state to the next level of industrialization and every Abian is appreciative of that.
visit his website at : emekaotimbagov.com to see this erudite visionary's road map for a greater Abia that other politicians are merely trying to copy.

Emeka Oti Mba for Governor,
Labour Part,
Abia state
oga hahahahaha i am pdp but let me tell u d truth d party dat will win abia state is apga@ so stop campaignin for him@ Alex oti is our next governor
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Kingspin(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

buhari till 2019

Tinubu till 2023

Fashola till 2027

Ambode till 2031

This is a comprehensive list of Nigerian presidents till 2031 when power will return to the North. The igbo's will never smell power in this country undecided
You cannot claim more radical than Abubakar Shekau.
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by orble: 2:24am On Mar 15, 2015
ellechrystal:
They should b careful o.
Hmmm.

#bahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by ellechrystal(f): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
hallo
Hi hi dear, I was banned o.lol
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by agabaI23(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hi hi dear, I was banned o.lol
Aww! Wetin you do? You complained of bias?
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by ellechrystal(f): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Aww! Wetin you do? You complained of bias?
I no even know sef.
I just write something for one lingua..
No b bad thing o. Them ban me
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by agabaI23(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

I no even know sef.
I just write something for one lingua..
No b bad thing o. Them ban me
Oh I saw that thing wey end with edet lol

Pele
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by ellechrystal(f): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh I saw that thing wey end with edet lol

Pele
Yes o.
Smh
Re: Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Groan Under Debt Bondage / Justin Okonoboh, Edo Speaker, Impeached / Bishop Kukah: Why Nigeria’s Governance Problem Hasn’t Been Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.