Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) (29205 Views)

Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Police Recovers Bombs, IED In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Bifwoli: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2015
All this sponsored and bankrolled by Gen Buhari of course.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by experimentist: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:

Mumu.
Child of anger and hate.

Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria.
Get that into ur coconut head. Unam.

GEJ Rocks.
Mumuer child of cluelessness and daft brain.. If Buhari rule make your papa come remove him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Emphany: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:
And Suddenly, our Soldiers are discovering and uncovering what they couldn't just because March 28 is close
you are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Emphany: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:
And Suddenly, our Soldiers are discovering and uncovering what they couldn't just because March 28 is close
you are a useless Idiot for being a supporter of BH...you should thank God i'm nowhere close to you. Ghost

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by francizy(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Are you pained cuz of that??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by ignis: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Kudos to the NA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by justmag(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Am neither a Fan of Boo_hari nor an advocate of Badluck.....
Just an honest nigerian
Unlike you

God bless you. You are right. It's just strange how this is happening before election

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by easystudy101: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
ALL NOTHERN NMUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE AROUND THE SO CALLED FACTORY DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE?

Good observation and who owns the house?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Crown01: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Imagine what these guys use and they claim they are better equipped than our military. Hmmmmm. I guess GEJ decided to use the life of many Nigerians to play politics...... shocked smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by hola106(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Gej is nt working it s our Nigerian Army working okay
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by loomer: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Am neither a Fan of Boo_hari nor an advocate of Badluck.....
Just an honest nigerian
Unlike you

Shut up idiot....

Soldiers no do, una go complain, soldiers do una go quarrel...

If u no be fan of any of them, why not just try to support the soldiers.... It's a war going on for heaven's sake...
You think say them de happy to de there?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by ivex: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
How can a government be so careless and negligent to allow some group of morrafuker to be so free to the extent of creating a bomb factory for themselves to unleash terror on innocent citizens like this Now they wants our vote and they fink attacking boko haram at this late hour will make us to vote for them abi?Ok na Election ko election ni.Let the people who boko haram killed and maim rise up and vote for them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2015
loomer:

Shut up idiot....

Soldiers no do, una go complain, soldiers do una go quarrel...

If u no be fan of any of them, why not just try to support the soldiers.... It's a war going on for heaven's sake...
You think say them de happy to de there?

Mumu u think say all those news na real
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by discusant: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2015
If it is true that Buhari said Boko Haram are not supposed to be fought by Nigeria's government, but instead should be granted amnesty, that means that any body rooting for Buhari to become president of Nigeria is either a Boko Haram member, an Islamic extremist or a pure sadist - in short needs to be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by SporaD8: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2015
My son, fear north.
While some geniuses were praise for developing the internet word and others for bringing technology to increase farm produce, here some SOD(son of devil) have made killing and destruction there stock in trade!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Job well done NA

BTW Am seeing a green white green painted block on d floor is dis boko factory or NA base

Just asking

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless Nigeria
God bless Me
God bless GMB/PYO

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2015
shininglite:

crawl back to ur hole APC e- Rat dis news can neva make sense to u bcuz u re full of hate nd anger

God bless NA
God bless Nigeria
God bless Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan

When we cry,we also see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2015
olorunthobby:
Kudos to Nigerian Army ! Kudos to GEJ..

#SAI
Ain't you gonna praise the over 200 mercenaries fighting our battle for us too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by loomer: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Mumu u think say all those news na real
Olodo

See your slf, people wey no like better thing nor good news....

Na your type poverty de like hug den you go de blame people for village

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2015
sleeknick:
Hmmm.... So na like dis bomb dey? I go begin fear gas cylinder and round iron oh... I think sey dem be boko haram. Y dem dey fight with bomb and rifles na. Dem for use bow and arrow with horses. Dem for wear leaf sef so that we go know sey dem dey really forbid western education
.thank you my brother.. you have actually spoken my mind... i had a debate with my friends about this n came to dis exact conclusion... Bros J even try sef... that almajiri school for north suppose dey under mango tree cause cement, zinc, nails, rods... na science do am all..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by ivex: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
ALL NOTHERN NMUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE AROUND THE SO CALLED FACTORY DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE?

Abeg I dey vex
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Curvinus(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Pikin de learn how to make bomb, papa de plot how to marry 13-year old girl, elites de steal money to sponsor terrorism, youths say boko na haram with guns blazing, small girls and women turn harbingers of death with explosive vests....And all of these expressions have found voice in one monstrous amalgamation with a false message of hope, yet I see no changes.

Surely, none of these is any shade better than the devil in his fiendish candour.

North my will!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by bobbyruffy(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Mehn!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Popemax(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
God bless them.
hello beautiful lady....u look good
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by skyfall: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Good job. They should free up the entire north east so more people can have their lives back, and vote out the clueless one, who had 5 years to perform but waited till it's only 6wks left.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by yungcyrus(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Give me 10 reasons why Lalasticlala is not a bokoharam member
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Good belated news.

GEJ must go. The blood of slain soldiers and innocent citizens will forever hunt him for allowing these people did what they did.

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - Andrew Azazi

Boko Haram in my government - GEJ
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Gboskee(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
your IGbos family are the one bringing problem to northerners
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Josco24685(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Am still very sure. some bad belle ppl go still put d blame on presidency 4 discovering the bomb making factory..... bunch of morons dat called emself APC..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
[size=18pt]And the people living in those areas have been acting oblivious of such evil factory in their village? I can smell fish fish biz [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.