Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

With An Investment Of N30k, N70 Or N140k You Can Earn In The Oil & Gas Sector - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With An Investment Of N30k, N70 Or N140k You Can Earn In The Oil & Gas Sector (764 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / What Business Can I Start With N70,000? / 5 Banks’ Exposure To Oil & Gas Sector Hits N2.2trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With An Investment Of N30k, N70 Or N140k You Can Earn In The Oil & Gas Sector by auxanocash(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2015
YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY.
What others will not tell you.... it is an MLM / Network Marketing Biz. But before you make any comment, it is different from others you know.
First, its not health related (okay sort of)
Secondly, would you say it is MLM if in this business you have a choice not to invite anybody and still make huge profit? I doubt. i got interested in this business through the Consulting Module. this is the situation where you introduce an organisation (church, mosque, company, hospital, school, etc) to the company and they buy the products at wholesale price from the company. You get paid 25% of whatever they purchased.
Life Case Study
A guy introduced this product to a transport company (name withheld) who bought the product worth N5m for their buses. One day our guy received an alert of N1.25m into his bank account. Bam! He got that commission without inviting anyone.

So this is not just one MLM. Its an Oil and Gas Business that has a feature of MLM.

Its a US Oil and Gas Merchant Company and they need PARTNERS in Nigeria.

THE PRODUCT
A complete fuel treatment system with award-winning chemistry that provides multiple benefits, like increased fuel economy and reduction of harmful emissions.

4 Key Benefits
Its is a break-through product which produces results in four key categories:
1. Increases Gas Mileage
Reduces fuel consumption resulting in
increased miles per gallon.*

2. Prolongs Engine Life & Reduces Engine Wear
A cleaner and more lubricated engine
means longer engine life and reduced
wear.

3. Improves Vehicle Performance & Horsepower:
Burns more of the available BTU’s in the
fuel resulting in better performance.

4. Reduces Harmful Emissions & Pollutants:
Reducing harmful pollutants from
the exhaust pipe results in a cleaner
environment.

*Studies show a significant increase in fuel economy and engine life as well as environmental benefits. However, individual results may very depending on driving habits, age of vehicle, weather, traffic, terrain and other variances.

Here are the 3 Business Modules in this oil and gas business

Business Plan #1: Consulting Module[/size][size=8pt]

You are paid 25% commissions off the total amount of companies you connect to use the product at wholesale price directly from the company.

You also get product bonus.

If you get two companies that by the product worth N300,000, you are paid 25% commission, which is = N75,000

2 companies, mean you make N75,000X 2 = You make N150,000

Business Plan #2: Buying & Selling Module

You can also sell your the products at a profit margin of 25% to 150%.
You buy at wholesale price from the company and then you sell at any amount you like.

NOTE: The price list of all the different sizes of the product will be given to you after you start your business.

I know someone who has filling stations that she supplies 200 pieces of the product to each month. You can start selling the the product in your kit to your neigbours, collegues at the office etc and even...

..build a market for "keke riders" in your city!

Business Plan #3: Franchise Module

With this business plan, you are able to build your Oil & gas business beyond you, where you make residual income.

One month, She was paid $10,000 as wardrobe allowance for doing this business module.

What this module simply means...

You know a lot of people who need extra income, people unemployed, no job, people who want to leave their jobs, people who need a business to invest in, people who want a side income...people who want to do a business part-time while studying...

I believe you know more than 1000 people who need a better house, better clothes, have rent to pay, children to pay school fees...

All you need do is to use our seminars and your home meetings to share these 3 business plans with them.

Now anybody who wants to do business plan #1 only, will have to enrol as a partner with syntek using YOUR ID to get started.

Anybody who wants to do modules 1, 2 and 3 will need YOUR ID to get started.

Anybody who wants to do only consulting and franchise will also use YOUR ID to get started.

Now you help 5 or 10 people get started in their business using just the Franchise module, you get PAID in NINE (9) different ways:

1. Sponsor Bonus

3. New distributor BONUS

3. New growth BONUS

4. Lifestyle (wardrobe) BONUS = $10,000

5. Car BONUS = N5 million Naira

6. Diamond BONUS

7. Elite BONUS

8. Binary BONUS

9. Check match BONUS

And not even counting the product BONUS

In Summary, in this business you can either one of these of all of these:
a. introduce organisations to buy at wholesale price from the company
b. Sell the product yourself
c. introduce people to this business

When you start your Oil & Gas business, you are NOT alone.

An Oil & Gas consultant will be attached to you to answer all your questions and provide all the help you need. In addition, as a TEAM when you join us

1. Letting you invite your guests, friends, relatives, colleagues at the office, strangers etc NATIONWIDE to all our seminar events...

...at Aba, Benin, Lagos, Abuja, PH, Warri Kaduna, Kano, Jos will be added soon.

2. We will give you our consulting proposals that's been helping us get Oil & Gas business deals with consulting clients. (Consulting Module)

3. You can invite us to your events, association meetings, church or youth gatherings to present the business opportunity and everyone who decides to start their oil & gas business will start THROUGH your ID. (Franchise Module)

All you need do is submit your proposal, with your product video or product link, your FREE oil & gas website and then clinch the deal.

There is so much to say about this business but i cant say all here.
For those of you who would see this post before our seminar later today at Port Harcourt, Abuja, Benin, Lagos, Warri, you can contact me on 07036769898 for the venues and time. Date again is Saturday 14th March

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS? REMEMBER, YOU CAN START WITH JUST N30,000. NOW IMAGINE WITHIN ONE MONTH OF JUST STARTING WITH N30K, YOU GOT A DEAL WITH A COMPANY?

PEOPLE MUST USE FUEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

Will you be the next oil baron or baroness?

Success is yours,
Michael
email: cpamykel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need This... Anyone Got Info? / Income Tax In Nigeria / Who Got Condemned Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.