Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help I Hardly Sleep At Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Hardly Sleep At Night (1550 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Hardly Sleep Once It's 2am / Six Things You Shouldn't Do Before You Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by prettymina(f): 3:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls help me am going to emotional stress this days and it's giving me sleepless nights which has result to headache @ odd hours of the night..u can see the time am posting this I've bin awake 2hours b4 now..i don't knw what to do am scared to check my BP..am jst too young to start nursing hypertension pls help me...
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by donLEXY(m): 3:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Free yourself, make light your burden.... You can ensure that you are in a total quite environment, turn the light off and try close your eyes, count from 99 back to 1.... Don't try to use medications though
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by Cpumping(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2015
wats bothering u
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by Maccoy1(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Me too, even though am not having any emotional palava or stress..am really afraid
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2015
me too,

i work as a call centre agent and spend 2 nights every week awake all night.

its disturbing.

donLEXY:
Free yourself, make light your burden.... You can ensure that you are in a total quite environment, turn the light off and try close your eyes, count from 99 back to 1.... Don't try to use medications though
me too,

its disturbing.
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by prettymina(f): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2015
donLEXY:
thank u so much am tried all that d first night nd it's works for 3 days now it has not worked.ws even thinkin of taking medications cus am tired of d whole thing.
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by cheyi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
try any valerian tea or supplement
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by donLEXY(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well you can look around and see if you can get melatonin. That won't disturb your sleep cycle of properly taken, the medicine actually works for sleep apnea, it's mechanism is by working with your normal sleep cycle. Take 1 (depending on the mg) 30 mins before you go to sleep.
iOmoge:
me too,

its disturbing.

me too,

its disturbing.

Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by stepo707: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Its cos of a burden or stress.for me I started taking anti depressant. Drugs and also sleeping tablet and after a week everything reset back
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by prettymina(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Which kind of anti depressant did u take..m..tnx
stepo707:
Its cos of a burden or stress.for me I started taking anti depressant. Drugs and also sleeping tablet and after a week everything reset back
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by prettymina(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Marioplus:
There is a cellular product that helps to calm the nerves and break down fats which disturbs our normal sleep hormone when over-stretched. if you need it. Give me a call +2348034220713.
thank u so much will call u
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by stepo707: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
prettymina:
Which kind of anti depressant did u take..m..tnx
It was a pharmacy that prescribed it.did not take note of the name.
In any case once its your bed time, close your room and off the light, sound can distract your sleep and then relax after you might have showered, the sleep must come grin
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by larrybee2017(f): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
got a product that will sure help get you some sleep,like a baby would, if interested contact me on this number 08036156899 I assure you you will thank me later
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by vorovoinc: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello,
We have Chinese drugs. That works like magic. It will cool ur nerves and make you relax.
Many issues could be responsible for your lack of sleep. But we assure you that our drugs will make you feel like a day old baby.

A trial will convince you.

For more info send email to vorovoinc@gmail.com or 07062348509
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by Joyhuxley(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Most of the factors that causes sleep failure/difficulty-sleep apnea, are agents that interfers with the hormone that is responsible for sleep regulation. The mechanisms are just blockages of electrical signals to and fro the brain from the receptor to effector organs respectively.
To regularize this anomally is to restore normal electrical circuit between the brain and the hormonal junction.
Some herbal supplements may help restore order.
I wount tell you the long-term result of this problem on the brain now (Topic for another day).
Call for drug or drug products that would help you.
Re: Help I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Have a warm bath before bedtime; make the room well ventilated and dark,not too cool.Then cut out all caffeinated drinks 6 hours before bedtime.Finally, get a supplement, MELATONIN.It's not a medicine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Addiction? / Natural Home Remedies All Time / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.