Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol (2601 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2015
In Techint Group, we develop unique projects that involve interdisciplinary teams that change histories and geographies all around the world. To achieve success in our operations, we need to lean on the quality of our products, constant innovation and the excellence of our people.

This is why, we choose to develop committed professionals with passion for Engineering willing to embark themselves in unimaginable challenges and people prepared to enjoy team work and constant training.

If you are one of these professionals, we want you in our Global Trainee Program for Tecpetrol to work in one of our oilfields in Argentina as a Drilling Engineer.

Join us and make a difference in your career. Apply now.

http://allonecareer..co.uk/2015/03/global-trainee-program-tecpetrol.html
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by benedima1990(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Is this for only engineer student? What abt social science graduate
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2015
benedima1990:

Yeah its just for Engineers
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2015
benedima1990:

check my post on GE
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by bright85: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
How can one apply. Going through linkedin isn't working out for me. Which other link can I use to apply pls. I need response
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2015
bright85:
How can one apply. Going through linkedin isn't working out for me. Which other link can I use to apply pls. I need response

http://allonecareer..com/2015/03/commercial-leadership-program-clp-ge.html

that's the link.. then use the click to apply..Let me know if it works
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by MeggaMaga(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Another one for the engineers
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by leeraz: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
AutoCAD Civil 3D Training in Abuja
Civil engineering design software Training
AutoCADĀ® Civil 3DĀ® civil engineering design software is a civil design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Use AutoCAD Civil 3D, to better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change. Organize your work with Vault Professional in the Civil 3D design environment. Civil Engineering:AutoCAD Civil 3D is the new software by Autodesk, which provides an ideal solution for civil engineers involved in Building Information Modeling (BIM). With the help of Civil 3D, project visualization, analysis and designing of roads and infrastructures becomes quite easy. The package includes tools for 3D visualization, storm-water analysis, takeoff on quantity and analysis of geospatial aspects. Civil engineers can can analyze various scenarios which have the potential to occur in future, so as to optimize the final outcome of any project...engineering is technical, get technical, become indispensable atbyour work or in your next interview. call 08103173481 or 09099820504..
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by DatechMan(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
I do not see anywhere in the job where it states that it needs international applicants or Nigerians. The job is based in Argentina.
Op tell me what you were thinking.
Did you you take that coke again? LOL
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
DatechMan:
I do not see anywhere in the job where it states that it needs international applicants or Nigerians. The job is based in Argentina.
Op tell me what you were thinking.
Did you you take that coke again? LOL

it also wasn't stated that it's for Argentines alone.

if you are pessimistic, that's fine but let others who believe in perseverance try.
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by bright85: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Does it mean that its only through linkedin that one can apply to tecpetrol. I need to apply oooo. I went through linkedin yet I could not find it. Any clue
Re: Global Graduate Trainee Program Tecpetrol by djmaxell: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
bright85:
Does it mean that its only through linkedin that one can apply to tecpetrol. I need to apply oooo. I went through linkedin yet I could not find it. Any clue

try to have been firstly signed in on linkedin before clicking on the link.

(1) (Reply)

Ushering Work Needed In Port Harcourt / Who Else Got This...first BANK INTERVIEW Invite / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.