Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics (27369 Views)

Aregbesola & Folorunso Alakija Rocking Convocation Gown At Osun Convocation(pics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by billyG(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is a disgrace to a position of high esteem

This is a fist class oba I wonder why u frequently see him in public

How often do you see his counterpart the Oba of Benin in the public eye
He!He!! Owambe oba,i hadly see ma chief in publik.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by free2ryhme: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
billyG:

He!He!! Owambe oba,i hadly see ma chief in publik.

chief too the flex for their chiefdom
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by ogaboss847(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
angry grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by meryln(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Dear seun,

We are tired of seeing unintelligent threads on the FP. All these pictures threads That your mods are putting on the FP are not worthy of any intellectual debate/argument. Now that we have seen the alaafin of oyo in London, please what do you want us to do? We haven't even finish deliberating on the atiku/obj pictures, and now this new picture.
Picture threads are ridiculous and meaningful things are never said on such threads. Please we want to be seeing threads that one can intelligently contribute his quota to it. Thanks for understanding the plight of a particular NLander

Yours sincerely,
Kaston

Thank you o my Broda.. When NL nobi Instagram.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by yemivictor: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
onome2013:
We pray God to give kabiyesi the strength to satisfy them

Would rather pray to God to keep the peace, before, during and after the general elections in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.