Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC (24679 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by emeka2847: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
By using card reader to detect cloned PVCs
clevvermind:
we are set now to re-elect the man of transformation.
Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by LordMecuzy(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by emeka2847: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
Gej till buhari shows his certificate
You people are still dragging GEJ backward to days of this fruitless certificate campaign.
Kontinu!

3 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by pekeyim: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
hardywaltz:
I pity these Bayelsans who keep making noise with their inconsequential 500k votes who keep shouting "GEJ till 2019" compared to Kano with 4mil voting strength.
You've not read the constitution.

Please make sure u buy one, as u are stuck in traffic somewhere.

Thank you.

A candidate needs 2/3 of the 36 states with @ least 25% plus highest vote, Buhari will not get up to 5% in Bayelsa.

That's minus 1 state for him.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by zicoraads: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2015
metorichmond:
I think with this the next president will emerge successfully, who is gona be I don't know yet. All the best to those that have PVC, registered mine back then while in school,cant go back for PVC, the journey is too long. Portharcourt to minna.
FUT I guess cheesy
Are you for continuity or 'change'? I might just look for it and mail it to you before D-Day? But first, choose one!
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by fchidi(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2015
safi hamdard BLOOD PURIFIER
Its 100% Natural Blood Purifier made of 30 Essential Herbal Extracts that give a supple and youthful skin that glows. It purifies the blood, removes acne, skin blemishes, stops skin eruptions etc. Stops constipation and measles.
Call for more. infomation. 08034174747
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by autotrader014(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2015
hardywaltz:
I pity these Bayelsans who keep making noise with their inconsequential 500k votes who keep shouting "GEJ till 2019" compared to Kano with 4mil voting strength.
Shut dat ur gutter u call mouth.. If kano has 4million vote and so wat? Ddoes it gaurantee dat buhari will win the election? Do u tink before u type or type den tink later? Olodo
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2015
njideoby:

You and I know that it cannot be possible. Some of the people that registered then have either died,relocated or migrated out of the country. Not forgetting those incapacitated on hospital beds and in various prisons.
You seem to know about demography.I love you for this thumb up for you.You forgot to include someone like me who is a youth corper that will work as an INEC ad-hoc staff but cannot get ours due to posting all away from home.But,I will be in lagos next week for something important.Then,I wl make use of the opportunity to get my PVC before going back to my state of deployment for election..
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ManMountain(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Cooked up figures....just give non-yoruba lagosians their PVCs is all we ask.
Your brain is dead all because you want likes from your fellow Ibos.

4 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Chigold101(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2015
ketekete:
PVC Collection as at March 12th, 2015

This is the latest PVC record released by INEC. According to the latest record, 81.22% of the number of registered voters have collected their voting cards. Out of the 68,833,476 millions registered voters, 55,904,272 millions voters have obtained their voting cards. See the graph below.

: http://ketekete.com/pvc-record-released-by-inec-nigeria/

well they have progressed so much... though Lagos and some other states are yet to receive rest of their PVCs
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Damsman10(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
njideoby:

You and I know that it cannot be possible. Some of the people that registered then have either died,relocated or migrated out of the country. Not forgetting those incapacitated on hospital beds and in various prisons.

n also d majority dat don't think any of d 2 candidates are worth their votes
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by tinsel: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
The only states in the south south and south east with ninety percent plus collection rates are imo, rivers and akwaibom. Imo and rivers are APC states. Then almost all states in the south west have Ninety percent plus rate of collection. I am just wondering.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ichidodo: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

My Brain is dead all because i don't like the truth.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ManMountain(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2015
autotrader014:

Shut dat ur gutter u call mouth.. If kano has 4million vote and so wat? Ddoes it gaurantee dat buhari will win the election? Do u tink before u type or type den tink later? Olodo
You no get sense, the whole of SE is just a little above Kano, with all the noise coming from that part of Nigeria, there is little they can do to guaranteed him victory, PEJ has sealed his fate in Northen Nigeria.
He now turned his attention to SW, and so far, the prognosis is not encouraging.
Quote me after the election, GEJ won't be President of Nigeria again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by hardywaltz(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2015
pekeyim:

You've not read the constitution.

Please make sure u buy one, as u are stuck in traffic somewhere.

Thank you.

A candidate needs 2/3 of the 36 states with @ least 25% plus highest vote, Buhari will not get up to 5% in Bayelsa.

That's minus 1 state for him.
I think u are the person who needs to read the constitution.
Buhari has been campaigning in the South coz all he needs is the constitutional 25% while the North rakes in the required numbers.
Even Amaechi knows GEJ will win in Rivers State all he wants to deliver is 25% and let Kano and Katsina and other northern states to do the needful.

Una no dey see far that's has always been una problem

5 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by SergeAlain: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Good going.

However, i think Jega should apologize to all Nigerians for suggesting that he was ready for the elections in Feb 14, and that it was security concerns that made him postpone.

That was a lie from the pits of HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by metorichmond(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Haba, this is not fair, Loooool. Abeg just help me find it if can, will remain eternally grateful. But as my choice of candidate I will DM it to u. Loool
zicoraads:
FUT I guess cheesy
Are you for continuity or 'change'? I might just look for it and mail it to you before D-Day? But first, choose one!
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Samunique(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
sweettease:

They haven't even fulfilled their own mandate, I'm yet to get my pvc, it wasn't found in the box and they said some cards were omitted or something. I've gone there 5 times already, no kidding!
I registered once btw.
Just like me my sister.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by hardywaltz(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2015
autotrader014:

Ode go and collect ur PVC and stop fooling ur self on Nairaland.
GEJ strong hold if added together wil not be up to the votes in the North East that's why the clueless one has been to the South West 6 times in the last 1 month

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by autotrader014(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

You no get sense, the whole of SE is just a little above Kano, with all the noise coming from that part of Nigeria, there is little they can do to guarantee him victory, PEJ has sealed his fate in Northen Nigeria.
He now turned his attention to SW, and so far, the prognosis is not encouraging.
Quote me after the election, GEJ won't be President of Nigeria again.
Common sense dey say is not common.. All of u will be put to shame afta march 28..
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by bamac(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2015
It will reach everyone but its not everyone dt wl collect it
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ManMountain(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2015
autotrader014:

Common sense dey say is not common.. All of u will be put to shame afta march 28..
I hope you are just not getting emotional for nothing, analyse the table again and show us how GEJ will win.
You can't lose SW and NW and become Nigeria President at first ballot, the best you can get is to force a run-off, such will surely finish GEJ off because people will be more emboldened to vote against him.
Why do you think PDP political strategists have turned Lagos into Aso Rock?
SE can only be a tie-breaker, you can't be a kingmaker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by MrEverest(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
The "sophisticated" seems not to know the importance of PVC collection even when almajiris have since collected theirs angry angry Imagine Ogun state having just about 40% tongue tongue Yet they make the most noise about a very useless "change" Some people think its by shouting on internet that one can win election. This very election will indeed shock some people. Kudos Imo, just between Feb 17 % March 12, you jumped from 69% to 94% cool cool it shows that you guys have put your PVC where your mouth is, Imo educational advancement is not paper statistics but reality, March for Jonathan and embarrass Rochas tongue tongue. Something is not right with Lagos, people are complaining bitterly that they cant get their PVC from INEC yet they present it as if Lagosians have refused to collect their PVC, I hope the purported disenfranchisement of non indigenous citizens have been corrected because seeing Kano having a higher PVC collection when Lagos has a much higher TVC is not right!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by juman(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm

Core north has big population, and they have the most useless set of leaders in the country.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by MrEverest(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

I hope you are just not getting emotional for nothing, analyse the table again and show us how GEJ will win.
You can't lose SW and NW and become Nigeria President at first ballot, the best you can get is to force a re-run, such will surely finish GEJ off because people will be more emboldened to vote against him.
Why do you think PDP political strategists have turned Lagos into Aso Rock?
SE can only be a tie-breaker, you can't be a kingmaker.
Mr Man, GEJ winning the election is a done deal, GEJ will win Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti while the other S.West states can go either way. S.East and S.south is under lockdown for GEJ. Buhari as always, has the edge in N.West & parts of N.East while GEJ will garner higher percentage of votes in N.Central & parts of N.East while also getting tangible votes Kaduna and atleast 30% from Kano!!!
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by juman(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Some electorates would not go to vote, particularly in the south.

The nigerians politicians are too unreliable.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by kliffo(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
snowland:
Going by this release, it shows that the South Western states have the least percentage collection. Does this mean that my SW brothers are not politically sagacious or we are simply nonchalant?. I don't think I'm wrong if I made bold to say na only mouth we get for South West. If no state in the region can boast of 75% collection, it is indeed a show of shame for the region that brands itself the Political Headquarter of Nigeria.

One thing you can never take away from my people in the northern part of the country when it comes to politics is their passion. They are very passionate in their words and they always corroborate their words with their actions.

We (South Westerns), as a matter of urgency, really need to evaluate and change our political orientation because elections are not won on pages of Punch or Vanguard. Elections are not won by mere rambling and talking. Elections are won by having the right tools.

If you are Team "CHANGE", your [i]Sitdon dey look [/i]posture will not help your team on election day. Do the needful, get your PVC and change the story of your candidates from dreamers to achievers.

If you belong to Team "TRANSFORMATION", no amount of miracle will transform your "idea" into realities if you fail to act wisely. Do the needful and transform your candidates from aspirants to winners.

For those that may want to read ethnic bigotry into this post, I'm a born and well-bred South Westerner from the State of Osun. So please before you even say it, shut your mouth.

The reason for the low percentage collection of PVCs in the south west is the deliberate policy of withholding those of non indigenes- in particular the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by emiye(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Voters turnout is all that will matter at the end of it all, not PVC collected.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
njideoby:

And some people are just too busy or too lazy to go get their PVC.....

And there are those who have not even registered......

And some may not get chance at all to vote....essential services.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by uviesa(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2015
DEM NO GREE GIVE ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / $180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.