Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! (4397 Views)

FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details / Unconfirmed News! Ekiti Youths Sighted Today In A Luxury at Owerri / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Brandly(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

Discipline and corrupt free mind Including due process can provide critical infrastructure that will impact on the social and economic life of the Nigerian people.Your family is living better ,you can see your self statement when so many Nigerian 70% are very poor.Life is short and its better to impact on society. Power supply ,Nigerian airways ,Nigerian shipping lines,water , Healthcare are all down due to lack of good leaders ship.Money is not everything to man but does things that impact on him.If you become so ill now ,that you money will get exhausted because you dont have good healthcare system that can support people .
hmm..u re reli making sense but not to me..whats ur profession?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by olas24u(f): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Brandly:
hmm..u re reli making sense but not to me..whats ur profession?

so far you are a Nigerian ,we are all living dangerously .Seems you think i dont have a job right

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Brandly(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

so far you are a Nigerian ,we are all living dangerously .Seems you think i dont have a job right
I know u must ave something doing..just asking
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by olas24u(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Brandly:
I know u must ave something doing..just asking

Ok,orthodontist

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Brandly(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

Ok,orthodontist
dats a nice profession

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by SisiNini(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
May...? May...?? May... #anAssumption
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by xrisdon(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

So when we voted over for GEJ in 2011 it was cool ?you are the selfish person and lacks integrity.How can you support a president that increase poverty and have not affected Nigerians socially and economically.Southwest people support merit and hardwork

guy stop lying!

first, S/west states are not states with highest voters!

secondly, S/west didn't vote for Gej in 2011 presidential election.

check this out ...
2011 presidential election result by zones:

Jonathan
Buhari
GEO-POLITICAL SUMMARIES
SOUTH-WEST

SOUTH-EAST

SOUTH-SOUTH

TOTAL RESULT:
Gej = 22, 495,187
Gmb= 12, 214, 853

NB the total number of votes in s/west = 4,613,712

now lets assume the whole s/west (which have significant number of non yoruba voters) voted for Gmb,
now subtract 4,613,712 s/w votes from Gej's 22,495,187 votes and add it to Gmb's 12,214,853
Gej will still win the election!

Now why the noise
the point is that sw is irrelevant in the re-election of Gej!
so if you don't vote for him he will still win!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by itetemi: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
xrisdon:

guy stop lying!

check this out ...

Jonathan
Buhari
GEO-POLITICAL SUMMARIES
SOUTH-WEST

SOUTH-EAST

SOUTH-SOUTH

TOTAL RESULT:
Gej = 22, 495,187
Gmb= 12, 214, 853

now lets assume the whole s/west (which have significant number of non yoruba voters) voted for Gmb,
now subtract 4,613,712 s/w votes from Gej's 22,495,187 votes and add it to Gmb's 12,214,853

Now why the noise

your mathematics get correct k-leg

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

southwest Nigeria ,and its a Buhari zone
....LIAR LIAR LIAR!!! WHY NOT CHANGE UR NAME TOO , MUMU...
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
xrisdon:

guy stop lying!

check this out ...

Jonathan
Buhari
GEO-POLITICAL SUMMARIES
SOUTH-WEST

SOUTH-EAST

SOUTH-SOUTH

TOTAL RESULT:
Gej = 22, 495,187
Gmb= 12, 214, 853

Now why the noise

IT PAYS TO BE EDUCATED, HIGH5 TO YA! RIDE ON..
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by xrisdon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
itetemi:

your mathematics get correct k-leg

lol,
how if I may ask?

if its about the figure, I didn't include northern states/ zones,
I have other pressing issues.
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by agabaI23(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You this boy, it seems your own job is to sit in the kitchen and cookup delicious lies. But bear in mind that no matter how sweet a lie may taste in the mouth, it is still just that, a LIE. cheesy
You are good with words. Iyafflafftaya!!!

Sit in the kitchen and cook delicious lies...classic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by ignis: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
This news is as fake as the op?
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by olas24u(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
sallama884:
....LIAR LIAR LIAR!!! WHY NOT CHANGE UR NAME TOO , MUMU...

I live here and i know the zone from Lagos,ogun,osun,Ekiti,ondo,Edo,Kogi,Kwara south west till delta state all Yoruba land .Unless you point a gun at voters or use your Boko Haram strategy we will vote Buhari .Join the change .
Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

I live here and i know the zone from Lagos,ogun,osun,Ekiti,ondo,Edo,Kogi,Kwara south west till delta state all Yoruba land .Unless you point a gun at voters or use your Boko Haram strategy we will vote Buhari .Join the change .
...REALLY..? MARK MY WORD, TODAY BEING THE 14 OF MARCH 2015, A TERRORIST (BUHARI) WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA..NEVER AGAIN!! LET HIM REPENT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE HIM FOR KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND STOP DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD NOW THAT HE STILL HAVE THE PRIVILLAGE TO DO SO. AS FOR U, USE UR HEAD AND PRAY FOR URSELF PLS.. SOMEDAY SOMEHOW, U WILL RECALL THIS QUOTE. NO STRONG FEELING..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
sallama884:
...REALLY..? MARK MY WORD, TODAY BEING THE 14 OF MARCH 2015, A TERRORIST (BUHARI) WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA..NEVER AGAIN!! LET HIM REPENT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE HIM FOR KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND STOP DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD NOW THAT HE STILL HAVE THE PRIVILLAGE TO DO SO. AS FOR U, USE UR HEAD AND PRAY FOR URSELF PLS.. SOMEDAY SOMEHOW, U WILL RECALL THIS QUOTE. NO STRONG FEELING..

One BIG STOUT for you Bro... don't mind those irrelevant nematodes in apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Davido Just Arrive Venue Of Pdp National Convention / Watch How Ex-governor Tinubu Arrived 1st Day In Office 1999. / Picture That Speaks Volumes. Sends chills to some people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.