Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy (2417 Views)

Making Cool Money Over And Over On 9jafund Forum...reg In Progress / Ebonybet.com Introduces "Cash Out" In Sports Betting / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Dbestmax(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Its just very easy but silly how people lose their money in bet...how do u expect to win big when you can't input big....it just takes a stroke of luck....as only 5 % of punters often win high with low stakes....
I can tel u dis... u can double ur money over each weekend if u can just grab a bottle of coke and sit with me as you take your 5k to a ten...and your 2 to a 4.....plus your bonus..u must surely be smiling...as u just keep getting paid every weekend..that way u never lack a dine
but if u still wish to make it a rollover biz still not bad..u cud see our half a million within a month(if u wish for a roll over)....just ride with me

first it only involvoves two markets in the betting world
The over 1.5 goals on first half and the under 2.5 goals first half...and you're good to go..but the only problem yould be facing is can you really make up the right games for your money's sake...

secondly... how do u make this happen for the weekend....
just pick 3 games on a Friday for your under 2.5..... 3 games on Saturday and then maybe 2 on a Sunday....but note the pattern might vary depending on the weekend days with more number of games...this is what I mean..... it can be 2 on Friday 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday....works like a formation...maybe 233......323......or 332.....monitor d games number each day very well... it reduces loss rate...but make sure it doesn't exceed 8 games in number....
after this just study the whole games you have for the weekend and get just 2 for your over 0.5 first half.... making it a total of ten games....

now you're good to go.... the odd would be nothing below 2.0
been working out for me real good....so I decided to share with my fellow peeps...would upload some screenshots of this later on....
u can try this and thank me later....but just if u have difficulties putting d games together..you can add me up on whats app 08068405408....or Bbm
531FE0F4....thank you all
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dbestmax:
Its just very easy but silly how people lose their money in bet...how do u expect to win big when you can't input big....it just takes a stroke of luck....as only 5 % of punters often win high with low stakes....
I can tel u dis... u can double ur money over each weekend if u can just grab a bottle of coke and sit with me as you take your 5k to a ten...and your 2 to a 4.....plus your bonus..u must surely be smiling...as u just keep getting paid every weekend..that way u never lack a dine
but if u still wish to make it a rollover biz still not bad..u cud see our half a million within a month(if u wish for a roll over)....just ride with me

first it only involvoves two markets in the betting world
The over 1.5 goals on first half and the under 2.5 goals first half...and you're good to go..but the only problem yould be facing is can you really make up the right games for your money's sake...

secondly... how do u make this happen for the weekend....
just pick 3 games on a Friday for your under 2.5..... 3 games on Saturday and then maybe 2 on a Sunday....but note the pattern might vary depending on the weekend days with more number of games...this is what I mean..... it can be 2 on Friday 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday....works like a formation...maybe 233......323......or 332.....monitor d games number each day very well... it reduces loss rate...but make sure it doesn't exceed 8 games in number....
after this just study the whole games you have for the weekend and get just 2 for your over 0.5 first half.... making it a total of ten games....

now you're good to go.... the odd would be nothing below 2.0
been working out for me real good....so I decided to share with my fellow peeps...would upload some screenshots of this later on....
u can try this and thank me later....but just if u have difficulties putting d games together..you can add me up on whats app 08068405408....or Bbm
531FE0F4....thank you all
how do u select your games, what do u look out for before picking the over 1.5 and under 2.5 market
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Dbestmax(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Under 2.5goals first half
France 1...st ethiene - lille
France 2....Brest - Laval
Orleans - Niort
Germany 2...Frankfurt - sandhausen
Karlsruhe - Kaiserslautern
Italy lega pro A...feralpisalo - Mantova
Lega pro c..paganese - savoia
Spanish segunda...Tenerife - osasuna

First half over 0.5goals
Willem 11 - dodrecht
Bayern Munich - B.mochengladbach...
Odd of 2.34...
Green land
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 24, 2015
This thread seems deserted.....
Take this all from the tables of "dbestguy"

=1st slip=

French 2: Sochaux vs Le Havre..... Under 1.5ht
Germ 2: Nurnberg vs Sandhausen ....under 1.5ht

=2nd slip=

Italy B: Catania vs Ternana ...under 1.5ht
French 2: Nancy vs Troyes... Under 1.5ht

=3rd slip=

French 2: Nimes vs Creteil... Under 1.5ht
Russia: Fc Ufa vs Kuban krasnoda... Under 1.5ht

Goodluck
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
dbestguy:
This thread seems deserted.....
Take this all from the tables of "dbestguy"

=1st slip=

French 2: Sochaux vs Le Havre..... Under 1.5ht
Germ 2: Nurnberg vs Sandhausen ....under 1.5ht

=2nd slip=

Italy B: Catania vs Ternana ...under 1.5ht
French 2: Nancy vs Troyes... Under 1.5ht

=3rd slip=

French 2: Nimes vs Creteil... Under 1.5ht
Russia: Fc Ufa vs Kuban krasnoda... Under 1.5ht

Goodluck
WON WON WON.... all 3 slips smiley smiley GREENS
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi, I cannot find where to play over and under games on nairabet, can anyone direct me? Thanks in advance.
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Hi, I cannot find where to play over and under games on nairabet, can anyone direct me? Thanks in advance.
if you are on mobile... Click on the game you want to stake on and scroll downwards.... You will see different market, so you pick the one you wanna put your money on..... And if you are on a system when you have selected the league... Look at the right side you will see a plus + sign, click on the plus + sign it will take you to the various markets

1 Like

Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
if you are on mobile... Click on the game you want to stake on and scroll downwards.... You will see different market, so you pick the one you wanna put your money on..... And if you are on a system when you have selected the league... Look at the right side you will see a plus + sign, click on the plus + sign it will take you to the various markets

Thank you very much.
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: I just came across a business that has huge
potential. It's absolutely free, offers everything
you can think of... We earn not only for what we
already do, but from an array of legal and
financial services that pays you up to $1,500 and
more per sale. It's simple and totally free! For
anyone looking for a simple way to earn online
without investment, this could be it!" click here... "
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/
TO20699/signupb3sh.htm
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by afanide: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Importation Business is the Best. If u re a Student/Worker, i guess selling Laptops will not be difficult 4u as almost every student needs Laptop.

I will introduce you to a Korean Company where you can get Branded Items (Brand New) Mac Book Air Laptops with Window 8 installed in it for just 38k, and u pay Just 2k to ship it to Nigeria.

You fellow students will beg to pay you 80k for each Laptop. Some will even Book ahead for it. I just graduated from UJ and i call assure you of HUGE PROFIT.

You can also decide to sell Samsung galaxy Phones which you can also get from this Korea Company.

Anyone can do this Business even Workers/Students/Corpers.

Dont bother about Where to sell your Imported goods. I will show you how to sell on Konga/Jumia/OLX etc.

This is not Binary Trading/Forex/Football Betting where you invest your hard earned Money and Lose everything. Invest in a Profitable business where you can watch you Multiply within 1month.

I cant explain everything here. if youu are in Port-Harcourt, call me so we meet 'One-On-One' to get Full Practical Knowledge of this Business.

Get their Contacts/details here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Pls visit the site b4 calling.
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by ufuoma23: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ dbestmax
am interested
can u coach me frm d vry beginning?
Re: Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy by Dbestmax(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
ufuoma23:
@ dbestmax
am interested
can u coach me frm d vry beginning?
okay

(1) (Reply)

Kosso Wood Suppliers/exporters Needed / 21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant Ibeju-lekki Axis / How Much Does A Quickteller Paypoint Agent Make Per Transaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.