Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck (33915 Views)

Travelers Stranded Along Lagos-Ore Road Following Robbery Attack (Photos) / Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by rago(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Dynamite removes those doors like they were wardrobe doors..

wow!! like they were wardrobes?

and we customers of banks feel like the doors r d toughest things to break into with those stringent scannin doors
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
ceejay80s:

U don't need a fighter jet for this, what we need is a chopper, u no dey watch oyibo film ? The choper will be trailing their escape car and the man in the chopper will be giving police info on where the robbers are headed

Thanks for the correction. Chopper is all what is needed. Now tell me, isn't this still FG's fault? How much is is sold and what the cost of maintenance? If not for I don't know Mehn
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

When robbers struck in the early hours of the day (8am) in Port Harcourt, the first respondents were the Mopols from the various banks and businesses in the area.. Those guys kept the robbers on their toes until back up arrived and finished them all up.

The Nigerian Police are not private security men.. When duty calls, ideally there job is to swing into action to contain the situation and protect lives and property.

But I get your point though..

The mopols. just did it, it doesn't work that way but ur last statement says it all.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by jzdoberman: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Has anyone watched this movie called HEAT (Al Pacino & Robert Deniro)? I guess it's from this movie these Gs got the robbery skills.
Police dey ever come late in every action pack movies, so 9ja police no be an exception!
RIP to the girl.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by menix(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Sacramento4real:

But nor be mumu dey worry those miscreants?How u go hear say demand rob bank 4 ur area,yet u still carry ur two legs go Cartel go smoke weed?

Broz u think say most cartel member dey waka wiv their brains, nah d weed b their compass..
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by dhtml(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
How come writer uses the word "felled" as if they were a tree.. S.m.h. cool
It is THOR that speaks like that, thor might go like this: Though they were valiant men of the police but their efforts came to naught when they were felled as trees.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Sacramento4real(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

Broz u think say most cartel member dey waka wiv their brains, nah d weed b their compass..
I dey tell u!

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
So the police were late as usual
Lool...Naso jare!...Nigeria Police are always late as usual...Probably they were applying make ups and foundations on their face/s....coz only God knows why they're always late
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by oyintare22(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Promking:
Nawa for this our naija police always arriving late to the scene
if u be police u self go arrive dere late na
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Olutola88(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2015
My Question: Where do they get those arms 20times more sophisticated than that of the Police?
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by waldigit: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=Obascoetubi post=31603940]
Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/robbery-attack-at-lekki-how-the-bandits-struck/#sthash.gb6S6OU2.0aW9pCKv.dpuf[/quote]

then the 1st suspect is the NPF
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by soulfood(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Where is that Joseph Mbu when he needs to perform? Its only to threaten voters and arrest LCC staff he knows. These guys just felled three breadwinners policemen and an innnocent girl. Now is when we need your retaliation on the robbers.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2015
And Gov Raji Fashola said it was GEJ's fault!!!!! But wait ooo OP, you said they escaped through the water way and the askari is tracing the escape route on water then again they escaped through the Lekki Toll Gates. Were they two groups of armed robbers?
RIP to the cops killed and the little girl hawking fish. What a wicked world! I suspect inside job, there is a rat in that bank!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Afroconnect: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Nigeria police should stop knee jerk reactions,raiding youths drinking and chilling in joints and parading them as robbers...Naija police focus on preventing crime not okada riders and innocent road users,this is the reason for your incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by gud4dbest(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Let them keep on leading 'crack team' after things go wrong. These so-called 'crack teams' never show up when you need them the most. Rubbish
...and 'brain-distressed' Gov. was pointing finger...
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Ljboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Standing close to you.. Shuld incase it falls grin
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by PlutoLA(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
All that's paining me is that little girl that was killed while selling fish
Parents should pls stop making their children do all this hawking stuff
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
uviesa:
good formation...make i alert my gang members we go use dix tactics..but wait u say ak47..chie no only oka made we get oo
OK good. I've just sent your email to DSS official website for further information about your group.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by chachazzy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ebyjoyken:
what has GEJ got to do with the robbery?.
Lol, you dont understand, and you will never understand. I blame GEJ for your failing to understand!
#fasholajoker!!!
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by AdeniyiA(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bunch of brainless , corrupt and selfish leaders we have, we can all die for all they care. When shall we start chasing after criminals with helicopter?
They'd rather use it to carry corrupt moneybags about undecided
Nigeria needs any form of revolution, we can't continue like this...
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by armadeo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

The one that is annoying me is the term ' crack team ' in reference to the police.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by AdaBekee1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
it must be an insider that gave them info. all is well. rest in peace to the dead
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by oloworulz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Am very sure those guys are igbos. Na Igbo boys dey rob for lag
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by heayey(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Omo! This journalist dey write pass Shakespeare o! S.M.H ......I SUSPECT THE WRITER
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by uviesa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
googlepikin:
OK good. I've just sent your email to DSS official website for further information about your group.
ehen say wetin hapen ni..shey gej dn tak xay stealing no be crime...
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
No no I beta change my P case study from nija police to something DAT will being me some good luck ooo
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai!!! This film sweet ooo.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by poseidon12: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
ollah1:

Thanks for the correction. Chopper is all what is needed. Now tell me, isn't this still FG's fault? How much is is sold and what the cost of maintenance? If not for I don't know Mehn

This shows that we really need state police. Nigerians need to start thinking of solving our problems by dealing with the root cause instead of symptoms. Serious violent crime takes place at Lekki and response comes from far away Ikeja. There is something wrong here.
The national conference recommendations need to be implemented asap.
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by poseidon12: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Bunch of brainless , corrupt and selfish leaders we have, we can all die for all they care. When shall we start chasing after criminals with helicopter?
They'd rather use it to carry corrupt moneybags about undecided
Nigeria needs any form of revolution, we can't continue like this...

Are you sure the followers are any better?

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by efedavies: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
oloworulz:
Am very sure those guys are igbos. Na Igbo boys dey rob for lag

why are u so stupid?so crime is now particular to a certain tribe?baboon!
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by olawonder(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not a single helicopter to respond and trace robbers aerially? Officials busy competing in owning private jets!
Re: Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck by Adesiji77: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
....it was reliably learnt that appreciable success was recorded after the arrest of suspected hoodlums at the spots.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.