Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood (48955 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
After the guys' version, these are the top 15 ladies of Nollywood whose pretty faces inspire us to see Nollywood movies

15) Tonto Dike: Poko baby, easily the most controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto first came on our screens in Mama G's National moi-moi hit track, consequently she's featured in tons of movies and gotten much more daring with her roles. She has left fans from being awed by her acting to being disgusted, repulsed and impressed. Her foray into music has been comical at best. She may be a sucky musician, but she's a pretty good actress going by her popularity and awards.

14)Ini Edo: Ini hhas been on our screens for roughly a decade now, her acting may not necessarily be as great as her looks, but it surely isn't half as bad as her style and she's got the plaques to prove that. Having featured in over 60 movies, Ini has also dabbled into movie production, bringing us I'll Take My Chances, though the movie didn't bring as great a review as the hype around it merited, she still looked great on screen

13)Lilian Esoro: She came from soapies like Clinic Matters andYaws 'n' Myn to the big screen. Although she's nowhere close to being a veteran on the big screen, she's getting somewhere having gotten a role in the critically acclaimed Horror movie, Secret Room, where she starred along-side Nollywood heart-throb OC Ukeje. We look forward to seeing more of the Pol Science graduate on our screens

12) Yvonne Okoro: The Ghanaian-Nigerian actress was best knowing for having one of the best bods in Nollywood until she took up the lead role in the multi-award winning movie, The Contract which she co-produced and starred along-side SA's leading male, Hlomla Dandala and Nigeria's Joseph Benjamin. She won 2 AMVCA's in 2014 thanks to that movie and also showed there was more to her than a banging body wink

11)Beverly Naya: The first thing anyone knows about Beverly is that she's the chic with the Britico accent- I think she's pissed more people off with an accent that could be tagged as 'forming' than earned fans, but you won't deny, she's good at what she does. Bev is one lady who has pulled off even minor roles and has dabbled into Tinsel as well. She's got beautiful skin and a nice carriage that shows she's good for tv

10) Nadia Buari: This Mulatto has been on our screens for quite a while, enchanting men with her beauty and voice and keeping us glued to our screens with her impressive acting. She dated Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke for aa couple of years and was a regular on his hit Reality Show, they were even called Africa's Kimye, but the status of their relationship is currently unknown to most. She just had a set of twins whose paternity is unknown again, but we can't wait to see her on our screens again

[img]https://msmediacreationsite.files./2013/08/nadia_dress.jpg[/img]

9) Rita Dominic: She's best known for her glowing skin, big hair and impeccable style. Rita has been in the industry for almost a decade and has made major strides, earning awards in acting and her recent foray into production in The Meeting has proven her to be a great prodicer as well as the movie has won her various awards in both production as well as acting. In the recent AMVCA it grabbed ever award with the tag 'comedy' with Rita taking the Best Actress in a comedy award and proving she's an ace in the industry

cool Nse-Ikpe Etim : This lady's acting is top notch, everyy performance she's given just leaves you in awe. Her diction is also as flawless as her acting and she effortlessly flows in English, pidgin and even Igbo making her one of the most sought after actresses in Nollywood. Her performance in movies like Mr and Mrs, Guilty Pleasure and Phone Swap have earned her clout in the industry and multiple awards

7) Uche Jombo: Multi-talented Uche has been in the movie industry for about a decade and more and she's shown that she can act as well as prouce. She's your ultimate Girl Next Door and even marriage has not slowed her roll. Instead, she has been involved in multiple movie productions which dabble into the abuse of women and marriage such as Damaged. She's both an accomplished actress and movie producer

6) Mercy Johnson Okojie: Mrs Okojie is one of the sexiest actresses to come out of Nollywood and is rated as one of the most diverse actresses in the industry with over 100 movies to prove and multiple awards including an AMVCA in 2013 for her role as Dumebi in Dumebi The Dirty Girl. Although majority of her movies are mediocre at best, Mercy remains a favorite amongst viewers

5) Linda Ejiofor: She went from the Hilariously annoying and witty Bimpe in Tinsel to the big screen and her role in The Meeting earned her an AMVCA just recently for Best Supporting Actress showing she can cut it anywhere.

4) Stephanie Linus: Mrs Linus has been acting since 2006 or so, the first runner up in the 2002 MBGN pageant has gone on to prove that she's more than a pretty face with multiple awards in acting and movie production. The leggy actress hasn't been as active as she used to be, but she's still a knock-out whenever

3) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Mrs Ekeinde is probably the oldest actress on this list in terms of her stay in Nollywood, but a marriage and 5 kids has not been able to stop Omo sexy from her passion- or being sexy. She made Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Women of 2013 and continues to act and involve herself in humanitarian duties across the continent as a UN Ambassador

2) Genevieve Nnaji: Africa's Julia Roberts has been in over 200 movies since she first came into the industry in the early 2000's and she just keeps getting stronger. The mother-of-one has transformed from the pimple-faced plain jane to a stunning swan before our eyes and she just keeps getting stronger with multiple endorsements and awards. She's the highest paid Nollywood actress currently

1) Damilola Adegbite: Chris Attoh might have lost the top spot in the other thread, but his Mrs has grabbed it here. The young, bubbly Damilola who has demonstrtated her diversity from playing the assertive Thelema on Tinsel to a psycho in F

[img]http://2.bp..com/-94jFXP2zKIg/UWbLlDwO3nI/AAAAAAAAKhQ/qJ1wf3IL7w8/s400/Dami3.jpg[/img]

Notable mentions:

Yvonne Nelson

Mercy Aigbe

Monalisa Chinda

[img]http://www.nigeriaentertainment.io/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Monalisa-Chinda-jk.jpg[/img]

Jackie Appiah

Belinda Effah

Mbong Amata

6 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by haibe(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmn. I would have commented something meaningful but I don't fancy threads on top sexiest bla bla and all. Nice list tho but Rita and nadia should be 1 and 2 respectively imo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Ishilove: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2015

This picture is over-worked.

25 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Airforce1(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by yuzjet(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Cuties
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by oluwagadaffi(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Can their sexiness make Shekau denounce boko haram? joooor

The make up sef too much, i couldn't even recognise some of dem.

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by jakafasa: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
i love poko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by uviesa(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
k
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Richy4(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Some times pretty is mistaken for sexy.

8 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by yorex2011: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
The only actresses you mean

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by mankan2k7(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
I was here
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by hardeh89(f): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Beauty n makeup
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
I wish they could be just natural to the public eyes.
They just seem too artificial.

3 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Yvonne okoro should be number 1...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by AsherStorm(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
poor rating
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by danielblessing(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
K
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Beamborla(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Oh Mercy, the hour glass baby! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by klem93(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
just one Yoruba actress and not even a single Hausa actress... rubbish list or na only Igbo or english films be nollywood ni rubbish... I don vex and dont beg me OP

4 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by eldnix: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't understand y damilola is no 1 oo...or has the meaning of sexy changed ova the years?...checking my dictionary

4 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by fajesito(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Oshi undecided
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by SamConquer(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Beautuiful Ladies everywhere.....
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by BizBloke(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Mbong Amata is beautiful.

What's the meaning of sexy or sexiest? I don't gerrit.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by chimerase2: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Choi mercy johnson husband wicked
The man of god has rendered mercy's mammalian gland pointless, believe u me their is noting left in the mins3 of the woman of god
Everitin in dat department is now loyal cry

4 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2015
yvonne okoro , beverly and joselyn dumas

by the way why isn't joselyn duman on that list

3 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by ratchetwrench: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Na wa for nairaland
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
klem93:
just one Yoruba actress and not even a single Hausa actress... rubbish list or na only Igbo or english films be nollywood ni rubbish... I don vex and dont beg me OP
lol... abeg now, no vex... them go form another list... smiley
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by lordsharks(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
nice list
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by kullozone(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
that number one doesn't deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by dre11(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Why you come burn my mb with all this pictures

I need a refund from you angry angry
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by allanphash7(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2015
D fuse of my head get blown weneva i see tot decay called sexy or cute

Even my grandma fine pass her

Too overrated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.