Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Please Help With A List Of Recruitment Agencies U Know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help With A List Of Recruitment Agencies U Know (636 Views)

Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan / 7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With A List Of Recruitment Agencies U Know by ajasa4link: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders, Am a graduate of insurance and currently observing the mandatory Nysc service year in a school in the far north. As a result of my research done concerning jobs particularly in my area of specialization, I have discovered that most adverts displayed by insurance companies are always for marketers with lower qualifications like OND which left me wondering if insurance companies ever employ insurance graduates who work in the claims and underwriting departments which are the heart of insurance companies.
Then I later discovered they do employ but not through the regular online advertisement we see everyday and this leads to the issue of sourcing well qualified graduate from recruitment agencies, employees referrals and consulting firms.
So am using this thread to request for help with any employment agency u know and also any insurance company u know sourcing for insurance graduates through employee referral. Tnx in advance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Lawyers/head Of Chambers. / Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme / Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.