Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. (1125 Views)

How To Check/reprint Your JAMB 2017 UTME Exam Center And Date / Help:jamb Have Not Sent Me My Exam Center Till Now. / How To Check JAMB 2017 UTME Mock Exam Center Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
good afternoon nairalander. this is a cry for help tread. I've ask any one. everyone i know; how to get to my examination destination. or if they know the place at all, i am yet to get help from anyone and am travelling on sunday please i need help! nairaland is my last hope! the place is:"Kindle Elearning Centre, Opp Taidob
College, Asero Goshen Estate, Asero,
Abeokuta "
the almighty google map can't find it too! please someone help! i'm begging thanks in advance.
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by elantraceey(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Have you been to the Goshen estate at all?
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by lordthree(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
go to the asero area when you get there pay a taxi to take you there, or ask an okada man when you get to the goshen estate ask people around there, just take enough money with you so you dont get stranded.
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Have you been to the Goshen estate at all?
not at all
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
lordthree:
go to the asero area when you get there pay a taxi to take you there, or ask an okada man when you get to the goshen estate ask people around there, just take enough money with you so you dont get stranded.
i am going from lagos
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by lordthree(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
tochstorm:
i am going from lagos
do you have anywhere to stay
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
lordthree:

do you have anywhere to stay
i'll figure something out about were to stay. i just need to know d destination
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by lordthree(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
tochstorm:
i'll figure something out about were to stay. i just need to know d destination
its better when you go on sunday go to abeokuta when you get there ask how you can get to asero when you get to asero ask how you can get to goshen estate when u get to goshen estate ask people how to get to the school, ask ask ask thats the only way. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
lordthree:

its better when you go on sunday go to abeokuta when you get there ask how you can get to asero when you get to asero ask how you can get to goshen estate when u get to goshen estate ask people how to get to the school, ask ask ask thats the only way. goodluck
thank you very much.
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by lordthree(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
tochstorm:
thank you very much.
so how did it go?
Re: Help Me Anyone! I Don't Know How To Get To My Exam Center. by tochstorm(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
it went well thank you very much.
this is how i went there.
i travelled from oshodi to kuto abeokuta, then took a taxi of #300 to goshen estate or radio house as later learned the moved past radio house down the sloppy path to center. that center is very superb. but the security of the program is very poor. if not that there were security everywere i would hacked it.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin(uniben) Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session / Mathematics (basic Differentiation Class And Skill) / See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.